Would you have Loss of balance (Dizziness) when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Loss of balance is found among people with Tooth abscess, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Tooth abscess, and take medication Metronidazole.
We study 72 people who have Loss of balance (Dizziness) and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Loss of balance >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,793 Tooth Abscess patients)
Loss of balance
Loss of balance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 161,995 Loss of balance patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 72 people who have tooth abscess and Loss Of Balance are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||80.26%||19.74% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||28.99%||21.74%||23.19%||21.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||11.11%||66.67%||22.22%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (55 people, 76.39%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 6.94%)
- Hiv infection (5 people, 6.94%)
- Oral candidiasis (5 people, 6.94%)
- Depression (5 people, 6.94%)
- Pain (5 people, 6.94%)
- Chlamydial infection (5 people, 6.94%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 5.56%)
- Headache (3 people, 4.17%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 4.17%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metronidazole (27 people, 37.50%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 15.28%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 15.28%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 11.11%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 9.72%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 8.33%)
- Efavirenz (5 people, 6.94%)
- Peppermint (5 people, 6.94%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 6.94%)
- Lamivudine (5 people, 6.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Loss Of Balance?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Lansoprazole for a 57-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased, Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 55-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, In-stent Arterial Restenosis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 72-year old man with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Hearing Loss
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.