Home > Tooth abscess > Loss of balance > Tooth abscess and Loss of balance
Review: could Tooth abscess cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 1,591 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Loss of balance >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,589 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 71 (4.47%) have Loss Of Balance.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.48%||29.85%||20.90%||23.88%||22.39% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (55 people, 77.46%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 7.04%)
- Hiv infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Oral candidiasis (5 people, 7.04%)
- Depression (5 people, 7.04%)
- Pain (5 people, 7.04%)
- Chlamydial infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 5.63%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 4.23%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 4.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metronidazole (26 people, 36.62%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 15.49%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 15.49%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 11.27%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 9.86%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 8.45%)
- Efavirenz (5 people, 7.04%)
- Peppermint (5 people, 7.04%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 7.04%)
- Lamivudine (5 people, 7.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Loss Of Balance?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood cholesterol increased (5,498 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,661 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.