Review: could Tooth abscess cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 1,584 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Loss of balance >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,127 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,294,677 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Aug, 18, 2014: 1,580 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 71 (4.49%) have Loss Of Balance. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,294,737 people who have Loss Of Balance on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.48%||29.85%||20.90%||23.88%||22.39% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 7.04%)
- Hiv infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Oral candidiasis (5 people, 7.04%)
- Depression (5 people, 7.04%)
- Pain (5 people, 7.04%)
- Chlamydial infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 5.63%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 4.23%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 4.23%)
- Ill-defined disorder (3 people, 4.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metronidazole (26 people, 36.62%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 15.49%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 15.49%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 11.27%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 9.86%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 8.45%)
- Efavirenz (5 people, 7.04%)
- Peppermint (5 people, 7.04%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 7.04%)
- Lamivudine (5 people, 7.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Tooth abscess
- group for people who have Tooth abscess
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,647 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,351 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,472 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Reduce cholesterol (5,503 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Stress (3,757 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,783 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.