Home > Tooth abscess > Loss of balance > Tooth abscess and Loss of balance
Review: could Tooth abscess cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 1,589 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Loss of balance >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,093 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,295,403 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 1,584 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 71 (4.48%) have Loss Of Balance.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.48%||29.85%||20.90%||23.88%||22.39% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (55 people, 77.46%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 7.04%)
- Hiv infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Oral candidiasis (5 people, 7.04%)
- Depression (5 people, 7.04%)
- Pain (5 people, 7.04%)
- Chlamydial infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 5.63%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 4.23%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 4.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metronidazole (26 people, 36.62%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 15.49%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 15.49%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 11.27%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 9.86%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 8.45%)
- Efavirenz (5 people, 7.04%)
- Peppermint (5 people, 7.04%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 7.04%)
- Lamivudine (5 people, 7.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Loss Of Balance?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Anxiety (3,757 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood triglycerides abnormal (5,511 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,672 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,359 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Subclavian Artery Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (15 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (32 minutes ago)
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (3 hours ago)
- Subacute Combined Degeneration Of The Spinal Cord
- Vyvanse Shire Development 70mg
- Non Gonococcal (septic) Bacterial Arthritis
- Loose Associations
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphoma Immunocytoma Stage Iv