Home > Tooth abscess > Numbness and tingling > Tooth abscess and Numbness and tingling
Review: could Tooth abscess cause Numbness and tingling?
We study 1,591 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Numbness and tingling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Numbness and tingling >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) (latest reports from 31,450 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,591 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 2 (0.13%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gerd (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Numbness And Tingling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Numbness And Tingling related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (48 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (50 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Type 2 Diabetes