Home > Tooth abscess > Numbness and tingling > Tooth abscess and Numbness and tingling
Would you have Numbness and tingling when you have Tooth abscess?
We study 2 people who have Numbness and tingling and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Numbness and tingling >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,106 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) (latest reports from 31,601 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,591 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 2 (0.13%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Numbness and tingling * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gerd (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Numbness And Tingling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, Muscle Tightness, Tingling And Numbness, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril )
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Dizziness Postural, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Cognitive Deterioration, Paresthesias, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus Solostar, Meloxicam, Hydrocet)
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Can stress fractures cause peripheral neuropathy
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Pain - Knee, Tingling And Numbness, Trouble Standing)
I had a stress fracture on both of my medial tibia Plato. It's been almost four years and it feels worse. I can't stand, walk, or sit down for to long. I've had ex-rays, a bone scan and an MRI done. But all of just either my knees or legs. I think it might be Peripheral Neuropathy but I don't if the ...
- Hi how long will the tingling and numbness from topamax last?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, and takes Topamax)
I was out of topamax for a few days and was waiting for my doc to refill my script. I found an old script in my cabinet about a year old. I usually take 3 so I only took two and now have tingling and numb feeling all over. How long will this take to subside?
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tingling feet and hands
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, Tingling And Numbness In Feet, and takes Flagyl)
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of this medication my feet and hands have became so tingly and itchy That its becoming unbearable.
- Reaction to methylpred
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, and takes Baby Aspirin, Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Pressure In Back Of Head, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue, Balance Disorder, Slurred Speech, Vertigo, and takes Topamax, Amlodipine Besylate)
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Na+. The patient has Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Muscle Twitching, Weakness, Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Pain - Joints, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I have tibial prosterior wich causes a lot of pain in my right ankle but recently been having what I think is nerve damage, my question is can this cause nerve damage as it's started in my right foot but now nerve and joint pain has gone to my left foot and my hand and wrists. I have smoked methamph ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: Am on phentermine and has been on this for over 5 year I loss a lot of weight On my way! this and I would like to lose more but find it hard to do so now but I still take phentermine so I don't over eat more than I like I have been told I have raynauds and they are doing lots of blood tests to see w ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Zofran, Dilaudid, Zomig, Zanaflex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Topamax, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Pain Management, Complicated Migraine, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Migraine Prophylaxis, Stress And Anxiety, Hashimoto's Disease. The patient has Hair Loss, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia - Hemolytic, Rash Macular, Weight Decreased, Abdominal Distension, Fecal Incontinence, Bile Duct Pressure Increased, Muscle Aches, Muscle Twitching, Numbness And Tingling, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Tachycardia Irregular, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Abdominal Neoplasm, Bone And Joint Pain, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine
Comments: Have constant pain in knees, feet, toes, hands, arms, neck and back. Cannot sleep because I wake up constantly with shooting pain in neck, feet, knees, including tingles and numbness. Left side is worse; includes some drooling and paralysis at times. History of colitis and recent IPIN neiplasms f ...
- A study of side effects of Diovan for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Recently put on adderall xr 50mg daily in the morning. Diovan taken at night before bedtime. Sometimes when standing up from sitting or lying down get sudden wash of lightheadedness, not dizzy, doesn't feel like the room is spinning just that my head feels weird and my heart starts to race, suddenly ...
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Numbness and tingling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.