Would you have Pneumonia chlamydial when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: there is no Pneumonia chlamydial reported by people with Tooth abscess yet.
We study people who have Pneumonia chlamydial and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Pneumonia chlamydial >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from Tooth Abscess 10,778 patients)
Pneumonia chlamydial (pneumonia that can be caused by various types of the bacteria known as chlamydia) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, urinary tract disorder, stress and anxiety, epilepsy.(latest reports from Pneumonia chlamydial 155 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Pneumonia Chlamydial?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Pneumonia Chlamydial
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Pneumonia chlamydial
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Pneumonia chlamydial
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
Comments: I have been taking the prednisone 20 mg once a day for help in fighting off infection. My doctor is concerned about the high blood potassium levels and is wanting blood tests sometimes twice a week. I weigh 90 lbs and am 5'4".
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Red Rash On Neck Sometime Itchy
Comments: I have had a red rash sometimes itchy on my neck. when it first started it looked like someone took a rope and my neck. after a few week the red is still there (my skin is with this is dry) Thought at first it was stress. I stopped the medication about a week ago, but my neck is still red
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Cephalexin, Seasonique, Nuvigil for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Dental Abscess, Birth Control, Idiopathic Hypersomnia. The patient has Muscle Weakness
Comments: 6 weeks postop distal bicep rupture was put on celebrex for inflammation. Starting taking 4 days ago muscle weakness began on day 2. Weakness has increased to the point I cant stand on my own last dose was 14 hours ago. Allergic to Aleve but not ibuprophen
- A study of side effects of Erythromycin for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Itching, Headache - Migraine Without Aura (common migraine), Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth)
Comments: I am currently taking Erythromycin Base 500 MG tablets (1 tab, 3 times a day) for a tooth infection. I know from previous use the metallic taste will disappear after I stop taking the drug. I tend (and my Doc is aware) to take only 2 a day, but still have icky metallic taste in my mouth. If it didn' ...
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Naproxen, Amoxicillin for a patient with Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Tooth Infection. The patient has Nausea, Vision Blurred, Dizziness, Shin Splints, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back, Insomnia, Pain - Knee, Itching
Comments: Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Pneumonia chlamydial
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.