Would you have Pneumonia chlamydial when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: there is no Pneumonia chlamydial reported by people with Tooth abscess yet.
We study people who have Pneumonia chlamydial and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Pneumonia chlamydial >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,790 Tooth Abscess patients)
Pneumonia chlamydial (pneumonia that can be caused by various types of the bacteria known as chlamydia) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, urinary tract disorder, stress and anxiety, epilepsy. (latest reports from 155 Pneumonia chlamydial patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of tooth abscess and pneumonia chlamydial on
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Pneumonia Chlamydial?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Pneumonia chlamydial
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Lidocaine Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman with Dental Abscess. The patient has Loss Of Smell
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Co-codamol, Amoxicillin for a 30-year old woman with Sinusitis, Tooth Abscess. The patient has Laryngospasm, Diarrhoea
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 42-year old man with Dental Abscess. The patient has Swollen Glands (swelling of gland), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Zetia, Amoxicillin for a 52-year old woman with Rapid Heart Beat, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Tooth Infection. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection Viral
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 44-year old man with Tooth Infection. The patient has Genital Sores - Male (sore or lesion that appears on the penis), Urination - Painful, Eye Redness, Penis, Pain - Penis
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.