Home > Tooth abscess > Sudden hearing loss > Tooth abscess and Sudden hearing loss
Would you have Sudden hearing loss when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Sudden hearing loss is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study people who have Sudden hearing loss and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Sudden hearing loss >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 10,778 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Sudden hearing loss
Sudden hearing loss (latest reports from 1,038 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Nov, 20, 2014: 1 people who has tooth abscess and Sudden Hearing Loss is studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Liver disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Spinal stenosis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy - peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle cramps (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Klor-con m20 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methadone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Erythrocin stearate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Sudden Hearing Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sudden Hearing Loss and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Sudden Hearing Loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can systane eye drops attibute to hearing loss?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Sudden Hearing Loss, and takes Visine-a)
Started having a rushing sound in left ear. Went to MD who said I had ear infection. Gave me antibiotics. Did not work. Went to ENT. He gave me hearing test and said I had significant loss of hearing in left ear and has ordered a MRI. I read that eye drops can cause hearing loss. I have been using e ...
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Sudden hearing loss
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Sudden hearing loss
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
Comments: I have been taking the prednisone 20 mg once a day for help in fighting off infection. My doctor is concerned about the high blood potassium levels and is wanting blood tests sometimes twice a week. I weigh 90 lbs and am 5'4".
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Balance Disorder, Sudden Hearing Loss
Comments: I take 75 mg/day. Lost hearing in my left ear in an 8 hour period on 3/17/14. I have complete hearing loss with tinnitus. I also have a balance disorder and have been going to physical therapy for vestibular rehabilitation therapy. As of today (6/20/14) there has been no improvement even after r ...
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Osteoarthritis. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
Comments: - Consulted physician for ear pain and hearing loss, in both ears, most significantly in left. These symptoms occurred OVERNIGHT, and I called the physician within two days. She was out of the office that week, but her PA prescribed an ear drop solution-7,5 Ciprodex OT 0.3-0.1% SUS A - Instructions: ...
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Red Rash On Neck Sometime Itchy
Comments: I have had a red rash sometimes itchy on my neck. when it first started it looked like someone took a rope and my neck. after a few week the red is still there (my skin is with this is dry) Thought at first it was stress. I stopped the medication about a week ago, but my neck is still red
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Xyrem for a patient with Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss, Ringing In The Ears
Comments: An MRI shows ear canal as normal and no growths. Further testing for MS shows "some" lesions on the brain but no MS in spinal cord and MS eye test showed no evidence of MS. Hearing test for sudden(overnight) hearing loss shows high frequency hearing loss x 6 weeks ago. Prednisone via pills and IV ...
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Sudden hearing loss
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.