Home > Tooth abscess > Sudden hearing loss > Tooth abscess and Sudden hearing loss
Review: could Tooth abscess cause Sudden hearing loss?
We study 1,591 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Sudden hearing loss >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Sudden hearing loss
Sudden hearing loss (latest reports from 3,752 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,586 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 1 (0.06%) has Sudden Hearing Loss.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Sudden hearing loss * :
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sudden hearing loss||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Liver disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Spinal stenosis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy - peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle cramps (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Klor-con m20 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methadone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Erythrocin stearate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Sudden Hearing Loss?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sudden Hearing Loss and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Sudden Hearing Loss
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 hours ago):
Nose bleeds also swelling if the throat and chest
From this study (2 days ago):
5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can systane eye drops attibute to hearing loss?
Started having a rushing sound in left ear. Went to MD who said I had ear infection. Gave me antibiotics. Did not work. Went to ENT. He gave me hearing test and said I had significant loss of hearing in left ear and has ordered a MRI. I read that eye drops can cause hearing loss. I have been using e ...
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Sudden hearing loss
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Sudden hearing loss
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Sudden Hearing Loss related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr