Home > Tooth abscess > Uti > Tooth abscess and Uti
Would you have Uti (Urinary tract infection) when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Uti is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study 4 people who have Uti (Urinary tract infection) and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Uti >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 10,778 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 64,558 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 4 people who have tooth abscess and Uti are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Myasthenia gravis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diastolic dysfunction (1 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 25.00%)
- Januvia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cefuroxime sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Azathioprine sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Naproxen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Uti?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Uti and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Uti
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Maca)
Burn feelings in the urethra (bottom of penis) during pee and (soft) stitches in the kidneys
- Did anyone get sore throat while undergoing medication for uti
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Sore Throat, and takes Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride)
I had been diagnosed with UTI last week. I had been experiencing pain when unrinating thus I consulted my OBGyne for I had been once checked by a Urologist and told me that my UTI is not related to any kidney problems thus recommending me to see an OBGyne.
My OBGyne told me that I take Zinnat twice ...
- Which drug for uti is less likely to cause low platelets - amoxicillin or trimethroprim
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has UTI, Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Years ago on two occasions (11 years in between) I had severe thrombocytopenia some weeks after taking Septrin (trimethroprim and sulfamethoxazole ). I now have a UTI which hasn't responded to home treatment and my doctor has offered trimethroprim or amoxicillin. I have also had megaloblastic anae ...
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Uti
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Uti
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Acid Reflux
Comments: I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
Comments: I have been taking the prednisone 20 mg once a day for help in fighting off infection. My doctor is concerned about the high blood potassium levels and is wanting blood tests sometimes twice a week. I weigh 90 lbs and am 5'4".
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Quinine Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuropathic Pain, Coccydynia. The patient has Eye Pain, Frequent Headaches, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Uti
Comments: Have a VP shunt, scoliosis and chronic pain syndrome. Have had 7 day course of antibiotics for a UTI but still have symptoms. Abdominal pain especially near the distal end of shunt catheter. Had hot sweats. Concern infection has gone to the shunt.
- A study of side effects of Pravastatin Sodium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
Comments: 52 years old.Been on pravastatin 1 month and incurred my first ever urinary tract infection. Have gone thru 4 rounds of antibiotics and still have infection and blood in urine 5 months later. Clears with antibiotic then reoccurs shortly thereafter
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Red Rash On Neck Sometime Itchy
Comments: I have had a red rash sometimes itchy on my neck. when it first started it looked like someone took a rope and my neck. after a few week the red is still there (my skin is with this is dry) Thought at first it was stress. I stopped the medication about a week ago, but my neck is still red
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Uti
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bloating And Menstruation
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Lack Of Menses
- Msm and Fever
- Effexor and Passionflower
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (3 hours ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (4 hours ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (15 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old woman who has Lack Of Menses (3 minutes ago)
- Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Naproxen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 32-year old woman who has TMJ Disorders, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)