Would you have Uti (Urinary tract infection) when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Uti is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study 4 people who have Uti (Urinary tract infection) and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Uti >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,793 Tooth Abscess patients)
Uti (urinary tract infection) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 66,231 Uti patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 4 people who have tooth abscess and Uti are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Myasthenia gravis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diastolic dysfunction (1 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 25.00%)
- Januvia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cefuroxime sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Azathioprine sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Naproxen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tooth abscess and uti on
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Uti?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Uti and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Uti
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 72-year old man with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Lidocaine Hydrochloride for a 65-year old woman with Dental Abscess. The patient has Loss Of Smell
- A study of drug interactions between Tamoxifen Citrate, Taxol for a 58-year old woman with Breast Cancer Recurrent, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Co-codamol, Amoxicillin for a 30-year old woman with Sinusitis, Tooth Abscess. The patient has Laryngospasm, Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, HCTZ, Nexium for a 59-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd. The patient has Joint Pain, Uti
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.