Home > Tooth abscess > Uti > Tooth abscess and Uti
Review: could Tooth abscess cause Uti (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 1,589 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Uti (Urinary tract infection). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Uti >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,093 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 450,550 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,586 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 4 (0.25%) have Uti.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Uti * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Myasthenia gravis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diastolic dysfunction (1 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Abscess - tooth (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mestinon (1 people, 25.00%)
- Januvia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cefuroxime sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Azathioprine sodium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Naproxen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Uti?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Uti and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Uti
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 hour ago):
Nose bleeds also swelling if the throat and chest
From this study (2 days ago):
5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
From this study (3 days ago):
I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Uti
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Uti
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Uti related symptom studies:
- Uti in Bladder infection (1,445 reports)
- Uti in Blood pressure (3,023 reports)
- Uti in Blood triglycerides abnormal (1,346 reports)
- Uti in Depression (1,788 reports)
- Uti in Hypertension (3,371 reports)
- Uti in Ms (10,055 reports)
- Uti in Osteopenia (1,175 reports)
- Uti in Osteoporosis (4,098 reports)
- Uti in Pain (2,007 reports)
- Uti in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,958 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.