Review: could Tooth infection cause Chest pain?
We study 1,582 people who have Tooth infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth infection and Chest pain >>>
Tooth infection (latest reports from 103,047 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Chest pain (latest reports from 927,719 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Aug, 18, 2014: 1,580 people who have tooth infection are studied. Among them, 40 (2.53%) have Chest Pain. They amount to 0.00% of all the 927,672 people who have Chest Pain on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have tooth infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||60.47%||39.53% |
Age of people who have tooth infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||8.11%||8.11%||8.11%||27.03%||27.03%||24.32% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 7.50%)
- Headache (3 people, 7.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 7.50%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 5.00%)
- Respiratory tract infection (2 people, 5.00%)
- Shoulder pain (2 people, 5.00%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (2 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 5.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 5.00%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (4 people, 10.00%)
- Erythromycin (4 people, 10.00%)
- Nitrofurantoin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Yaz (3 people, 7.50%)
- Zocor (3 people, 7.50%)
- Cephalexin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Lexapro (3 people, 7.50%)
- Amoxicillin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 5.00%)
- Betaseron (2 people, 5.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Chest Pain and Tooth infection
- group for people who have Tooth infection
- group for people who have Chest Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Ree on Aug, 15, 2014:
I had IV magnesium for pain in recovery after coming out of theatre and to begin with was hot and had flushes. Then I'm not sure how fat into to infusion, I had chest pain, couldn't breathe, etc.
From this study (5 days ago):
Gums starting bleeding at night after taking 150 mg of clindamysin
Fafa on Aug, 14, 2014:
Are you suppose to stop using the medicine when you notice gum bleeding the first day ? Please let me know thx .
From this study (5 days ago):
can Testosterone 250 cause paracardiem irratation
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
More questions for: Tooth infection, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Tooth infection, Chest pain
Common treatments for Tooth Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth infection symptoms:
Chest Pain related symptom studies:
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Chest Pain in Blood pressure (6,502 reports)
- Chest Pain in Depression (3,525 reports)
- Chest Pain in Diabetes mellitus (2,766 reports)
- Chest Pain in High blood cholesterol (3,783 reports)
- Chest Pain in Hypertension (6,992 reports)
- Chest Pain in Ms (4,192 reports)
- Chest Pain in Osteoporosis (4,635 reports)
- Chest Pain in Pain (4,387 reports)
- Chest Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,898 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.