Home > Tooth infection > Lightheadedness - dizzy > Tooth infection and Lightheadedness - dizzy
Review: could Tooth infection cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
We study 1,589 people who have Tooth infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth infection and Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Tooth infection (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,093 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) (latest reports from 1,295,381 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 25, 2014: 1,584 people who have tooth infection are studied. Among them, 71 (4.48%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Gender of people who have tooth infection and experienced Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tooth infection and experienced Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.48%||29.85%||20.90%||23.88%||22.39% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth abscess (21 people, 29.58%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 7.04%)
- Hiv infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Oral candidiasis (5 people, 7.04%)
- Depression (5 people, 7.04%)
- Pain (5 people, 7.04%)
- Chlamydial infection (5 people, 7.04%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 5.63%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 4.23%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 4.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metronidazole (26 people, 36.62%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 15.49%)
- Azithromycin (11 people, 15.49%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 11.27%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 9.86%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 8.45%)
- Efavirenz (5 people, 7.04%)
- Peppermint (5 people, 7.04%)
- Fluconazole (5 people, 7.04%)
- Lamivudine (5 people, 7.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Infection and Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Tooth infection
- group for people who have Tooth infection
- group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth infection, Lightheadedness - dizzy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Tooth infection, Lightheadedness - dizzy
Common treatments for Tooth Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth infection symptoms:
Lightheadedness - Dizzy related symptom studies:
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Stress and anxiety (3,760 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.