Home > Toothache > Fatigue > Toothache and Fatigue
Review: could Toothache cause Fatigue?
We study 1,671 people who have Toothache from FDA and social media. Among them, 54 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Toothache and Fatigue >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,249 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Vicodin, Amoxicillin, Advil.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,671 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 54 (3.23%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 40.74%)
- Cardiac disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
- Arrhythmia (15 people, 27.78%)
- Asthma (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cardiomegaly (15 people, 27.78%)
- Gastritis (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cerebral disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cardiac failure (15 people, 27.78%)
- Nervousness (15 people, 27.78%)
- Nervous system disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (19 people, 35.19%)
- Enalapril maleate (17 people, 31.48%)
- Diazepam (15 people, 27.78%)
- Captopril (15 people, 27.78%)
- Ranitidine (15 people, 27.78%)
- Aldactone (15 people, 27.78%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (15 people, 27.78%)
- Aleve (12 people, 22.22%)
- Paracetamol (11 people, 20.37%)
- Acetaminophen (9 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Toothache
- support group for people who have Toothache
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 hours ago):
5 months taking the drug. Symptoms started at 2 months and are now daily almost all day. Stopped taking it 3 days ago and the symptoms stopped.
B 7 on Oct, 26, 2014:
Urinary Bladder slightly thickened and trabeculated.no vesical calculi.
no intravesical growhs
lobular enlargement of prostrate45.5 cm2
pre void vol.185.6cm2
post void vol.116.8cm2
From this study (21 hours ago):
I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Fatigue
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Toothache symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Arthritis - rheumatoid (6,907 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Fatigue in Dyslipidemia (6,044 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,433 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,819 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.