Review: could Toothache cause Fatigue?
We study 1,668 people who have Toothache from FDA and social media. Among them, 54 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,221 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Advil, Vicodin, Tylenol.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,545,969 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 1,668 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 54 (3.24%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (22 people, 40.74%)
- Cardiac disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
- Arrhythmia (15 people, 27.78%)
- Asthma (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cardiomegaly (15 people, 27.78%)
- Gastritis (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cerebral disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
- Cardiac failure (15 people, 27.78%)
- Nervousness (15 people, 27.78%)
- Nervous system disorder (15 people, 27.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (19 people, 35.19%)
- Enalapril maleate (17 people, 31.48%)
- Diazepam (15 people, 27.78%)
- Captopril (15 people, 27.78%)
- Ranitidine (15 people, 27.78%)
- Aldactone (15 people, 27.78%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (15 people, 27.78%)
- Aleve (12 people, 22.22%)
- Paracetamol (11 people, 20.37%)
- Acetaminophen (9 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Toothache
- group for people who have Toothache
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (17 hours ago):
Had 19 applications out of 21 of Efudex Cream. Patient also has Mantle Cell Lymphoma since 6-2007, treated twice with 8 treatments R-CHOP in 2008 and then again in 2011 with Bendamustine and Rituximab and now is in remission since 10/2011. Stopped taking Efudex 1 day ago. Skin itches, is red and feels like leather, eyes are swollen. Follow up with MD in two to four weeks.
From this study (2 days ago):
My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Fatigue
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Toothache symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,146 reports)
- Fatigue in Hyperlipidemia (6,030 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,909 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.