Home > Toothache > Rash > Toothache and Rash
Review: could Toothache cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 1,671 people who have Toothache from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Rash (Rashes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Toothache and Rash >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,249 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Vicodin, Amoxicillin, Advil.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,671 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 73 (4.37%) have Rash.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth abscess (13 people, 17.81%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 5.48%)
- Pain - tooth or teeth (2 people, 2.74%)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (2 people, 2.74%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (2 people, 2.74%)
- Tooth infection (2 people, 2.74%)
- Urticaria chronic (2 people, 2.74%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 2.74%)
- Oropharyngeal pain (2 people, 2.74%)
- Adverse event (2 people, 2.74%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Augmentin '125' (60 people, 82.19%)
- Flector (40 people, 54.79%)
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (32 people, 43.84%)
- Valsartan (32 people, 43.84%)
- Advil (17 people, 23.29%)
- Aleve (15 people, 20.55%)
- Simvastatin (15 people, 20.55%)
- Amoxicillin (15 people, 20.55%)
- Flagyl (12 people, 16.44%)
- Acetaminophen (12 people, 16.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Rash?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Rash and Toothache
- support group for people who have Toothache
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
speckled Rash on forearms and neck, new freckles on face
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Rash
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Toothache symptoms:
Rash related symptom studies:
- Rash in Blood pressure (6,592 reports)
- Rash in Depression (3,669 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- Rash in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,364 reports)
- Rash in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
- Rash in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (2,765 reports)
- Rash in Multiple sclerosis (3,532 reports)
- Rash in Osteoporosis (3,715 reports)
- Rash in Pain (3,632 reports)
- Rash in Ra (7,480 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.