Home > Toothache > Ringing in the ears > Toothache and Ringing in the ears
Would you have Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus) when you have Toothache?
Summary: Ringing in the ears is found among people with Toothache, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 13 people who have Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus) and Toothache from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Toothache and Ringing in the ears >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,615 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Vicodin, Tylenol, Advil.
Ringing in the ears
Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,576 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 13 people who have toothache and Ringing In The Ears are studied.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Ringing in the ears * :
|Ringing in the ears||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Ringing in the ears * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 7.69%)
- Cardiac failure (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hyperthyroidism (1 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (4 people, 30.77%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 15.38%)
- Rasilez (1 people, 7.69%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 7.69%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 7.69%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (1 people, 7.69%)
- Inderal (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Ringing In The Ears?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears and Toothache
- support group for people who have Toothache
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Nimotop for curing tinnitus?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, and takes Nimotop)
i have tinnitus and the doctor is giving me nimotop 30 mg is this good?
- Can this medication cause the ears to ring?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Protonix)
I developed tinnitus about one year ago. I understand that there is no cure for it. I'm researching it myself. I'm also in a research program that requires me to wear small ear generators. It doesn't seem to help at this time.
- Have you taken levothyroxine and noticed a ringing in your eyes after taking the medication.
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Tinnitus, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Never had ringing before taking Levothyroxine for thyroid problem.If you have experienced the same please respond when and if you had the same.Thanks
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Tinnitus, and takes Zoloft)
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
More questions for: Toothache, Ringing in the ears
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ringing in the ears from linzess
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Linzess)
I started Linzess about a month ago, taking it about every three days. It was my miracle pill, until recently when I started having ringing in my ears. I am stopping the medication in hopes that the ringing will subside.
- Side effects of using terazosin
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride)
I have been on terazosin for 9 days. The ringing in my ears is unbearable, dizzy in the night if I wake up to use the bathroom, intermittent throbbing heartbeat. Also very significant is dramatic decrease in libido and difficulty achieving satisfaction. Dose started at 5 mg at night, reduced to 2 ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Toothache, and takes Salonpas)
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
(Posted by a 31 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Kenalog)
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Ringing in the ears
- A study of side effects of Tirosint for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Brain Stem Glioma (cancerous glioma tumour in the brainstem), Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears), Vertigo - Positional (disorder arising in the inner ear cause vertigo)
Comments: I had a radiation treatment 2 summers ago to stop the function of my thyroid due to Grave's dis ease (HYPERTHYROIDISM). I went from brand name synthroidown to a generic version they was switched by my doctor to Tirosint in June 2014. I noticed mild dizziness only occasionally until about a month ago ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Aspirin, Vitamin B, Aricept for a patient with Jet Lag, Alzheimer's Disease. The patient has Tinnitus
Comments: Tinnitus began in January 2012, 5 days after beginning Aricept. Second opinion doctor removed me from Aricept on 10th day on the drug, when he learned that I was experiencing the Tinnitus. Updated diagnosis by same (second) doctor after extensive workup was that Migraines caused Mild Cognitive Impai ...
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Toothache. The patient has
Comments: I took extremely large amount of ibuprofen over a 2 1/2 day period--800mg x 5 or 6 times/day at least in attempt to ease pain from a terrible toothache. Also took penicillin 500 mg tabs--5-6 times/day for 2 1/2 days. When I finally got relief on 3rd day, I ceased all meds but was left w/a horrible s ...
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with Adhd. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Growth Accelerated (growth more than expected)
Comments: I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. I took a 40 mg vyvanse on a Monday and it had great affect on my thought process and decision making. I truly loved how effective I was at the daily tasks I used to drudge through. The drawback was that I could not sleep and ultimately got about two hours Monday ...
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears), Hearing Impaired
Comments: I received two Rituxan infusions two weeks apart with Methotrexate for my severe rheumatoid arthritis . Within two weeks of the last infusion I became severely ill with a virus suffering from Sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, conjunctivitis, urinary & bowel pain, urinary incontinence & bloody urin ...
More related studies for: Toothache, Ringing in the ears
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Metallic Taste and Nitroglycerin
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (5 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (14 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)