Home > Toothache > Vertigo > Toothache and Vertigo
Review: could Toothache cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 1,671 people who have Toothache from FDA and social media. Among them, 98 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Toothache and Vertigo >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,557 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Advil, Vicodin, Tylenol.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,670 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 98 (5.87%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 12.24%)
- Muscle spasms (7 people, 7.14%)
- Cardiac disorder (6 people, 6.12%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 6.12%)
- Asthma (6 people, 6.12%)
- Nervousness (5 people, 5.10%)
- Arrhythmia (5 people, 5.10%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 5.10%)
- Gastritis (5 people, 5.10%)
- Cardiomegaly (5 people, 5.10%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (34 people, 34.69%)
- Ibuprofen (28 people, 28.57%)
- Acetaminophen (27 people, 27.55%)
- Ramipril (19 people, 19.39%)
- Vioxx (14 people, 14.29%)
- Adalat (14 people, 14.29%)
- Alprazolam (10 people, 10.20%)
- Keflex (9 people, 9.18%)
- Lisinopril (8 people, 8.16%)
- Aleve (8 people, 8.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Toothache
- support group for people who have Toothache
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
From this study (5 years ago):
Taken seperatly I have not had issue's with either one. Taken together though I have had a lot of effects. I'm not sure which one it is from or if it a combination of both
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Vertigo
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Toothache symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,656 reports)
- Vertigo in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,787 reports)
- Vertigo in Hyperlipidemia (5,512 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,371 reports)
- Vertigo in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.