Review: could Toothache cause Vertigo?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 15, 2014)
Severity ratings: 2.3/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 1,643 people who have Toothache. Among them, 98 experience Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Toothache (latest reports from 75,345 patients) is typically treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Advil, Vicodin, Tylenol, Percocet.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,275,076 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Feb, 17, 2014: 1,643 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 90 (5.48%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 11.11%)
- Muscle spasms (7 people, 7.78%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 4.44%)
- Headache (4 people, 4.44%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 4.44%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 4.44%)
- Asthma (4 people, 4.44%)
- Nervous system disorder (3 people, 3.33%)
- Nervousness (3 people, 3.33%)
- Mood altered (3 people, 3.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (32 people, 35.56%)
- Ibuprofen (28 people, 31.11%)
- Acetaminophen (25 people, 27.78%)
- Ramipril (19 people, 21.11%)
- Vioxx (14 people, 15.56%)
- Adalat (14 people, 15.56%)
- Alprazolam (10 people, 11.11%)
- Keflex (9 people, 10.00%)
- Xanax (8 people, 8.89%)
- Aleve (8 people, 8.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Toothache, Vertigo
You can also:
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Browse all Toothache symptoms from A to Z:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
From this study (4 years ago):
Taken seperatly I have not had issue's with either one. Taken together though I have had a lot of effects. I'm not sure which one it is from or if it a combination of both
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Vertigo
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Naproxen, Amoxicillin for a patient with Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Tooth Infection. The patient has Nausea, Vision Blurred, Dizziness, Shin Splints, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Insomnia, Pain - Knee (Knee pain), Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Inderal, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Hyperthyroidism, Toothache. The patient has Dizziness, Pressure Sore, Ear Buzzing (Tinnitus), Felling Like I Am Going To Pass Out But Don't
More related studies for: Toothache, Vertigo
Recent Toothache related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Toothache, Vertigo
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
- Toothaches (1,431 reports)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen
- Darvocet-n 100
- Diclofenac Sodium
Recent user comments
- "2 or 3 days without bowel movement, then 2 to 4 in on ... " (30 minutes ago)
- "I am hypertensive and was taking benicar with hct , h ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "had unusual doubling of volume of semen that rapidly ... " (3 hours ago)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Fluid Retention
- Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- Cramps Muscle