Review: could Toothache cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 1,668 people who have Toothache from FDA and social media. Among them, 98 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,221 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Advil, Vicodin, Tylenol.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,294,677 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 10, 2014: 1,667 people who have toothache are studied. Among them, 98 (5.88%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 12.24%)
- Muscle spasms (7 people, 7.14%)
- Cardiac disorder (6 people, 6.12%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 6.12%)
- Asthma (6 people, 6.12%)
- Nervousness (5 people, 5.10%)
- Arrhythmia (5 people, 5.10%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 5.10%)
- Gastritis (5 people, 5.10%)
- Cardiomegaly (5 people, 5.10%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (34 people, 34.69%)
- Ibuprofen (28 people, 28.57%)
- Acetaminophen (27 people, 27.55%)
- Ramipril (19 people, 19.39%)
- Vioxx (14 people, 14.29%)
- Adalat (14 people, 14.29%)
- Alprazolam (10 people, 10.20%)
- Keflex (9 people, 9.18%)
- Lisinopril (8 people, 8.16%)
- Aleve (8 people, 8.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vertigo and Toothache
- group for people who have Toothache
- group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
From this study (5 years ago):
Taken seperatly I have not had issue's with either one. Taken together though I have had a lot of effects. I'm not sure which one it is from or if it a combination of both
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Toothache, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Toothache, Vertigo
Common treatments for Toothache and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Toothache symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Vertigo in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Vertigo in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Toothache is also known as: Pain - tooth or teeth, Toothaches.
Vertigo is also known as: Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.