Would you have Vertigo (Dizziness) when you have Toothache?
Summary: Vertigo is found among people with Toothache, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 99 people who have Vertigo (Dizziness) and Toothache from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Toothache and Vertigo >>>
Toothache (tooth pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Vicodin, Amoxicillin, Advil. (latest reports from 8,896 Toothache patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 164,856 Vertigo patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 99 people who have toothache and Vertigo are studied.
Gender of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have toothache and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 12.12%)
- Muscle spasms (7 people, 7.07%)
- Cardiac disorder (6 people, 6.06%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 6.06%)
- Asthma (6 people, 6.06%)
- Nervousness (5 people, 5.05%)
- Arrhythmia (5 people, 5.05%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 5.05%)
- Gastritis (5 people, 5.05%)
- Cardiomegaly (5 people, 5.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (34 people, 34.34%)
- Ibuprofen (28 people, 28.28%)
- Acetaminophen (27 people, 27.27%)
- Ramipril (19 people, 19.19%)
- Vioxx (14 people, 14.14%)
- Adalat (14 people, 14.14%)
- Alprazolam (10 people, 10.10%)
- Keflex (9 people, 9.09%)
- Xanax (8 people, 8.08%)
- Aleve (8 people, 8.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of toothache and vertigo on
Do you have Toothache and Vertigo?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Toothache
- support group for people who have Toothache
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 22-year old man with Viral Infection. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes (swelling of lymph nodes), Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix)
Recent Toothache related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.