Would you have Kidney infection when you have Trichomoniasis?
Summary: there is no Kidney infection reported by people with Trichomoniasis yet.
We study people who have Kidney infection and Trichomoniasis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Trichomoniasis and Kidney infection >>>
Trichomoniasis (a sexually transmitted disease caused by a parasite) can be treated by Metronidazole. (latest reports from Trichomoniasis 157 patients)
Kidney infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Kidney infection 5,454 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Trichomoniasis and Kidney Infection?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Trichomoniasis
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Trichomoniasis, Kidney infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed with a kidney infection.
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Trichomoniasis, Kidney infection
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Kidney infections (Nephritis) since child of 12 long before Trazodone and Tramadol were manufactured. With spinal cord injury, Tramadol prescribed for pain control the occurrence of infection has increased. Diet is very low sodium, low red meats, no spices, with at least 8 glasses of fluids daily ...
- I was diagnosed with trichomoniasis on September 2010 and i took metronidazole 500 for a month. After a year on February 2011 i started to feel the tingling sensation all over my body and chest and back pain. After a while the back pain and chest pain gone away however the tingling sensation that ...
- I have numerous health conditions. About 8 years ago I was told I had low kidney function, not severe but they never did find a cause for it and all the urine tests and blood tests I have had over the years have never indicated any kidney problems. I was put on methocarbamol because I can no longer ...
- HAVE HAD MY THIRD KIDNEY INFECTION IN 6 MONTHS. MY DOSAGE OF LEVOTHROID WAS DOUBLED IN APRIL OF 2009 - TRYING TO SEE IF THIS IS CAUSING THE KIDNEY INFECTIONS OR IF IT IS INTERACTING WITH OTHER MEDS I AM TAKING.
More related studies for: Trichomoniasis, Kidney infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.