Trichomoniasis and Kidney infection - from FDA reports
There is no Kidney Infection reported by people with Trichomoniasis yet. We study people who have Kidney Infection and Trichomoniasis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Kidney infection and Trichomoniasis?
- Check symptoms - is your kidney infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKidney infection and Trichomoniasis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trichomoniasis (a sexually transmitted disease caused by a parasite) can be treated by Metronidazole, Flagyl (latest reports from 242 Trichomoniasis patients)
Kidney infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 9,857 Kidney infection patients).