Would you have Swollen gums (Gums - swollen) when you have Trigeminal neuralgia?
Summary: Swollen gums is reported only by a few people with Trigeminal neuralgia.
We study 2 people who have Swollen gums (Gums - swollen) and Trigeminal neuralgia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Trigeminal neuralgia and Swollen gums >>>
Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal, Baclofen. (latest reports from 4,177 Trigeminal Neuralgia patients)
Swollen gums (swelling of gums) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, osteoporosis, breast cancer, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 2,634 Swollen gums patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 2 people who have trigeminal neuralgia and Swollen Gums are studied.
Gender of people who have trigeminal neuralgia and experienced Swollen gums * :
|Swollen gums||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have trigeminal neuralgia and experienced Swollen gums * :
|Swollen gums||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Eye pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prevacid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tegretol (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trigeminal neuralgia and swollen gums on
Do you have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Swollen Gums?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Swollen Gums and Trigeminal neuralgia
- support group for people who have Trigeminal neuralgia
- support group for people who have Swollen Gums
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Trigeminal Neuralgia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norpramin, Aventyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Neurontin, Tegretol for a 69-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Zoloft, Lisinopril, Gabapentin, Tegretol for a 46-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Baclofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Sulfadiazine Sodium for a 49-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.