Trisomy 21 and Agitation - from FDA reports
Agitation is reported only by a few people with Trisomy 21. We study 4 people who have Agitation and Trisomy 21 from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
4 people who have Trisomy 21 and Agitation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Agitation *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Agitation *:
- 0-1: 33.33 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 25.00%)
- Nervous System Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Metabolic Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Growth Hormone Deficiency (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (1 person, 25.00%)
- Leucovorin Calcium (1 person, 25.00%)
- Haldol (1 person, 25.00%)
- Genotropin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Crying (2 people, 50.00%)
- Seizures (1 person, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Agitation and Trisomy 21?
- Check symptoms - is your agitation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAgitation and Trisomy 21 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trisomy 21 (a chromosomal disorder that results in the presence of an additional third chromosome 21) (latest reports from 1,186 Trisomy 21 patients)
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 84,095 Agitation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Trisomy 21a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AgitationAgitation
Other conditions that could case AgitationAgitation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Naltrexone is the only medication that has significantly reduced my urge to drink but the irritability that comes with it is brutal. I have discussed it with others that are experiencing it and my Dr as well...I'm not sure how long I can tolerate it. Ive been on it for 8 months.
Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
been on 5mg buspar for 20 days. Twice a day. The past several days I have been getting very agitated for the first couple of hours after taking it. Also makes me feel wierd in the head. I am on heart meds because of heart failure. The doctor said to give this a try because my heart meds cause ...