Trisomy 21 and Weight decreased - from FDA reports
Weight decreased is reported only by a few people with Trisomy 21. We study 2 people who have Weight decreased and Trisomy 21 from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
2 people who have Trisomy 21 and Weight Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Weight Decreased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Weight Decreased *:
- 0-1: 50 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Zinc Deficiency (1 person, 50.00%)
- Respiratory Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
- Oesophagitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 50.00%)
- Appetite - Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synagis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nasopharyngitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lactose Intolerance (1 person, 50.00%)
- Haematochezia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight decreased and Trisomy 21?
- Check symptoms - is your weight decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight decreased and Trisomy 21 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trisomy 21 (a chromosomal disorder that results in the presence of an additional third chromosome 21) (latest reports from 1,186 Trisomy 21 patients)
Weight decreased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 163,343 Weight decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Trisomy 21a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight decreasedWeight decreased
Other conditions that could case Weight decreasedWeight decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i have been on farxiga5 for 6 months now and have noticed my hair has thinned quite a bit.................i read the info on hair loss and will it stop after 6 mos of being on it.......does it regrow..........thank you.............
You may be interested in these reviews
Frequent urination gradually ramped up 3 years ago and intensified after a kidney stone 18 months ago. Went on myrbetriq this August and notice that my weight dropped after thanksgiving by 8 lbs from 143 to 135 (5'6" tall and exercise regularly.) My weight has dropped by another 3 pounds by ...
Hello All, My name is Dorothy and I have been taking Creon 36,000 for approximately 2 months. I have been diagnosed with EPI and Creon certainly has helped with my diarrhea. I did unintentionally lose weight and it was okay because I needed to. I would like for the weight loss to stop now and ...
In April 2016 my 16 year old daughter was finally diagnosed with MG after 9+ months of trying to determine the cause of her sudden onset double vision the previous July. She's been on Mestinon since her diagnosis in April as we work to land on the appropriate dosage. She's experienced a lot ...