Home > Tuberculous pleurisy > Hiccups > Tuberculous pleurisy and Hiccups
Would you have Hiccups when you have Tuberculous pleurisy?
We study people who have Hiccups and Tuberculous pleurisy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tuberculous pleurisy and Hiccups >>>
Tuberculous pleurisy (an inflammation of lung covering plura by mycobacterium tuberculosis) (latest reports from 1,551 patients)
Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough) (latest reports from 16,453 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma, quit smoking.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Tuberculous Pleurisy and Hiccups?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiccups
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tuberculous pleurisy, Hiccups
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrible hiccups may be caused by sulfamethoxazole
(Posted by a 37 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Sulfamethoxazole)
a few hours after taking Bactrim/sulfamethoxazole I got the worst case of Hiccups Ever. it has now been over 24 hours and I havent stopped. will be visiting my doctor in the morning.
- Hiccups with cymbalta
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Hiccups, and takes Cymbalta)
I have been on the drug Cymbalta for almost four days. Within these four days I have had extreme hiccups!! Sometimes just a random loud, out of no where hiccup. And others consisting over an hour long. This is very irritating.. I never thought a medicine. Would do such a thing! Does anyone know what ...
- Hiccups with victoza in type ii diabetic patient
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Victoza)
developed 48 hours of hiccups immediately after increasing dose of Victoza from 0.6 to 1.2mg and they resolved after discontinuation of drug for 48 hours
- Hiccups with abilify
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hiccups, and takes Abilify)
Started Abilify on 11/1/2013. In the early afternoon of 11/2, I started hiccuping about every five seconds. Attempted to stop them using various methods: drinking water slowly, holding breath, plugging ears and nose while drinking water, etc. The last method was effective for about an hour before th ...
More reviews for: Tuberculous pleurisy, Hiccups
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain In Limb. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: Also have itching, mainly on face, but also on torso
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Bodybuilding. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: I started taking cratine for bodybuilding purpose, since then Hiccups occcurs continously.
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Metformin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Vomiting Aggravated, Hiccups
Comments: He has severe hiccups with vomiting that will last for weeks at a time & tend to come in cycles lasting 10-12 days continuous & cycle every 2-3 weeks........ He is unable to speak once it starts and even has severe breathing attacks during hiccups. He has been to the ER multiple times, to no avail. ...
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a patient with Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type Nos. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: My father has been taking Donepezil for about 6 weeks after having been diagnosed with Altzheimer's and for the last 2 weeks has had hiccups virtually all the time. He is getting very despondent sore and tired due to lack of sleep. Can this new drug perhaps have this side effect.
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: Stood up to walk across the room over an hour after taking dose and got the hiccups.
More related studies for: Tuberculous pleurisy, Hiccups
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.