Review: could Type 2 diabetes mellitus cause Flatulence?
We study 76,580 people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus from FDA and social media. Among them, 777 have Flatulence. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Flatulence >>>
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus (latest reports from 220,851 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide, Victoza, Actos.
Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) (latest reports from 121,448 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 76,578 people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus are studied. Among them, 777 (1.01%) have Flatulence.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus and experienced Flatulence * :
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus and experienced Flatulence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (383 people, 49.29%)
- Hypertension (55 people, 7.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (27 people, 3.47%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (24 people, 3.09%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (22 people, 2.83%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (16 people, 2.06%)
- Blood cholesterol (13 people, 1.67%)
- Multiple allergies (12 people, 1.54%)
- Atrial fibrillation (12 people, 1.54%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (11 people, 1.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (512 people, 65.89%)
- Victoza (201 people, 25.87%)
- Lantus (104 people, 13.38%)
- Actos (99 people, 12.74%)
- Glucophage (92 people, 11.84%)
- Glipizide (86 people, 11.07%)
- Avandia (81 people, 10.42%)
- Aspirin (74 people, 9.52%)
- Amaryl (73 people, 9.40%)
- Glyburide (58 people, 7.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Flatulence?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Flatulence and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- support group for people who have Flatulence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I recover from the stiffness after sleeping on or using a heating pad for a few hours. Notice if my sugar level gets low that's when the stiffness happens
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Flatulence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Flatulence
Common treatments for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Type 2 diabetes mellitus symptoms:
- Blood Glucose Increased in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (15,793 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (12,942 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (11,049 reports)
- Decreased Appetite in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5,831 reports)
- Blood Glucose Decreased in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5,779 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5,090 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4,230 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,785 reports)
- Headache in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2,875 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2,842 reports)
Flatulence related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.