Home > Type 2 diabetes mellitus > Flatulence > Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Flatulence
Would you have Flatulence when you have Type 2 diabetes mellitus?
Summary: Flatulence is found among people with Type 2 diabetes mellitus, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent, and take medication Byetta.
We study 777 people who have Flatulence and Type 2 diabetes mellitus from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Flatulence >>>
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus (latest reports from 220,836 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Glipizide, Januvia, Victoza, Actos.
Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) (latest reports from 121,587 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 76,578 people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus are studied. Among them, 777 (1.01%) have Flatulence.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus and experienced Flatulence * :
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes mellitus and experienced Flatulence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (383 people, 49.29%)
- Hypertension (55 people, 7.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (27 people, 3.47%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (24 people, 3.09%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (22 people, 2.83%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (16 people, 2.06%)
- Blood cholesterol (13 people, 1.67%)
- Multiple allergies (12 people, 1.54%)
- Atrial fibrillation (12 people, 1.54%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (11 people, 1.42%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (512 people, 65.89%)
- Victoza (201 people, 25.87%)
- Lantus (104 people, 13.38%)
- Actos (99 people, 12.74%)
- Glucophage (92 people, 11.84%)
- Glipizide (86 people, 11.07%)
- Avandia (81 people, 10.42%)
- Aspirin (74 people, 9.52%)
- Amaryl (73 people, 9.40%)
- Glyburide (58 people, 7.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Flatulence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Flatulence and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- support group for people who have Flatulence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Glimepiride, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Januvia)
Metabolic syndrome, ed, triglycerides untreated over 200, bp untreated 160/96, A1c untreated 9.
- Can u take byetta while taking lamotrigine
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Diabetic Type 2, and takes Lamotrigine)
need to know before I start byetta if u can take byetta with lamotrigine?
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia, and takes Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Fish Oil)
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Flatulence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Microscopic Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Asacol Hd, Metformin)
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes)
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Flatulence
- A study of side effects of Bydureon for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Bladder Stones
Comments: 2 bladder stone surgical removals since on Bydureon
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Metformin for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Urine Odour Foul
Comments: I am a chain smoker
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Accupril for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure
Comments: I was instructed to take 2 Metformin a day. This causes the blood pressure to be lowered and even after taking Accupril completely off the pressure became too low and Fainting (syncope) occurred.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
More related studies for: Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Flatulence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Glyburide and Pancreatic Cancer
- Hashimoto's Disease and Molar Pregnancy
- Headache and Minoxidil
- Hepatic Cirrhosis and Hypercapnia
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (20 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (16 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (19 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (24 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Depo-provera, Metadate Cd for a 20-year old woman who has Birth Control, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (5 minutes ago)
- Orsythia for a 21-year old woman who has Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive (54 minutes ago)
- Lorazepam, Hydroxyzine, Risperidone for a 17-year old boy who has Anxiety Disorder, Tourette Syndrome (1 hour ago)
- Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner (2 hours ago)
- Maxalt for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic (2 hours ago)