Would you have Body temperature fluctuation when you have Type 2 diabetes?
Summary: Body temperature fluctuation is found among people with Type 2 diabetes, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Type 2 diabetes mellitus, and take medication Byetta.
We study 6 people who have Body temperature fluctuation and Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Body temperature fluctuation >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Victoza, Glipizide, Janumet. (latest reports from Type 2 Diabetes 92,762 patients)
Body temperature fluctuation
Body temperature fluctuation has been reported by people with schizophrenia, pain, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Body temperature fluctuation 486 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 6 people who have type 2 diabetes and Body Temperature Fluctuation are studied.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Body temperature fluctuation * :
|Body temperature fluctuation||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Body temperature fluctuation * :
|Body temperature fluctuation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 83.33%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Insulin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Glimepiride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Aldactone (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diovan (1 people, 16.67%)
- Toprol-xl (1 people, 16.67%)
- Percocet (1 people, 16.67%)
- Actos (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Body Temperature Fluctuation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Fluctuation and Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Fluctuation
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
@Desta88 - Here's an article about it: http://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/bad-breath#2 I know that the breath changes when the blood sugar is high. To me it smells like juicy fruit gum. But that smell goes away when the blood sugar returns to normal levels. Hope this helps!
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair (1 answer)
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Glimepiride, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Januvia)
- Can u take byetta while taking lamotrigine
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Diabetic Type 2, and takes Lamotrigine)
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman? (3 answers)
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia, and takes Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Fish Oil)
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Microscopic Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Asacol Hd, Metformin)
- Metformin, vision blurred
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes)
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Milk Thistle, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Liver Cirrhosis. The patient has Impaired Memory, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Joint Stiffness, Back Pain
Comments: Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
- A study of side effects of Gliclazide for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot)
Comments: I was taking gliclazide with Sitagliptin but the sitagliptin got finished so now I use only gliclazide. However, each time I take gliclazide I get this burning sensation in my legs which has happened again now
- A study of side effects of Amaryl for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Zetia
Comments: Hello I am a female 69 years old and all of a sudden these past few days I have had huge hot flashes especially at night.......I use an ice pack behind my neck. Are my meds causing this all of a sudden? I am a wreck...I do not like the way I feel....could it be my Thyroid? My Vitamin D level is low ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Metformin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Vomiting Aggravated, Hiccups
Comments: He has severe hiccups with vomiting that will last for weeks at a time & tend to come in cycles lasting 10-12 days continuous & cycle every 2-3 weeks........ He is unable to speak once it starts and even has severe breathing attacks during hiccups. He has been to the ER multiple times, to no avail. ...
More related studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.