Home > Type 2 diabetes > Body temperature fluctuation > Type 2 diabetes and Body temperature fluctuation
Review: could Type 2 diabetes cause Body temperature fluctuation?
We study 76,580 people who have Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Body temperature fluctuation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Body temperature fluctuation >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 220,851 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glimepiride, Victoza, Glipizide.
Body temperature fluctuation
Body temperature fluctuation (latest reports from 2,345 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, pain, depression, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 76,580 people who have type 2 diabetes are studied. Among them, 6 (0.01%) have Body Temperature Fluctuation.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Body temperature fluctuation * :
|Body temperature fluctuation||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Body temperature fluctuation * :
|Body temperature fluctuation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 83.33%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Insulin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Glimepiride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Aldactone (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diovan (1 people, 16.67%)
- Toprol-xl (1 people, 16.67%)
- Percocet (1 people, 16.67%)
- Actos (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Body Temperature Fluctuation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Fluctuation and Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Fluctuation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
Common treatments for Type 2 Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Type 2 diabetes symptoms:
- Blood Glucose Increased in Type 2 diabetes (15,793 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes (12,942 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Type 2 diabetes (11,049 reports)
- Reduced Appetite in Type 2 diabetes (5,831 reports)
- Blood Glucose Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (5,779 reports)
- Stomach Upset in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Type 2 diabetes (4,230 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Type 2 diabetes (2,852 reports)
- Lack Of Strength in Type 2 diabetes (2,842 reports)
Body Temperature Fluctuation related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
Recent Type 2 Diabetes related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Body temperature fluctuation
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection