Would you have Dacryocystitis when you have Type 2 diabetes?
Summary: there is no Dacryocystitis reported by people with Type 2 diabetes yet.
We study people who have Dacryocystitis and Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Dacryocystitis >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glimepiride, Glipizide, Victoza. (latest reports from Type 2 Diabetes 92,762 patients)
Dacryocystitis (inflammation of the lacrimal sac causing obstruction of the tube draining tears into the nose) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, hepatitis c, multiple myeloma, joint pain, gouty arthritis.(latest reports from Dacryocystitis 47 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Dacryocystitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Dacryocystitis
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
@Desta88 - Here's an article about it: http://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/bad-breath#2 I know that the breath changes when the blood sugar is high. To me it smells like juicy fruit gum. But that smell goes away when the blood sugar returns to normal levels. Hope this helps!
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Dry Eyes, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Lisinopril, Xarelto)
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Glimepiride, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Januvia)
Metabolic syndrome, ed, triglycerides untreated over 200, bp untreated 160/96, A1c untreated 9.
- Can u take byetta while taking lamotrigine
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Diabetic Type 2, and takes Lamotrigine)
need to know before I start byetta if u can take byetta with lamotrigine?
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia, and takes Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Fish Oil)
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Dacryocystitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Microscopic Colitis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and takes Asacol Hd, Metformin)
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes)
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Dacryocystitis
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Milk Thistle, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Liver Cirrhosis. The patient has Impaired Memory, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Joint Stiffness, Back Pain
Comments: Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
- A study of side effects of Gliclazide for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot)
Comments: I was taking gliclazide with Sitagliptin but the sitagliptin got finished so now I use only gliclazide. However, each time I take gliclazide I get this burning sensation in my legs which has happened again now
- A study of side effects of Amaryl for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Zetia
Comments: Hello I am a female 69 years old and all of a sudden these past few days I have had huge hot flashes especially at night.......I use an ice pack behind my neck. Are my meds causing this all of a sudden? I am a wreck...I do not like the way I feel....could it be my Thyroid? My Vitamin D level is low ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Metformin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Vomiting Aggravated, Hiccups
Comments: He has severe hiccups with vomiting that will last for weeks at a time & tend to come in cycles lasting 10-12 days continuous & cycle every 2-3 weeks........ He is unable to speak once it starts and even has severe breathing attacks during hiccups. He has been to the ER multiple times, to no avail. ...
More related studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Dacryocystitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.