Home > Type 2 diabetes > Nausea and vomiting > Type 2 diabetes and Nausea and vomiting
Review: could Type 2 diabetes cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 76,578 people who have Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 5,090 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Nausea and vomiting >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 220,840 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide, Glimepiride, Victoza.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,060,992 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 76,554 people who have type 2 diabetes are studied. Among them, 5,090 (6.65%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||70.30%||29.70% |
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.02%||0.02%||0.12%||0.65%||3.06%||11.31%||27.79%||57.06% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||15.38%||76.92%||7.69%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4,008 people, 78.74%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (2,274 people, 44.68%)
- Hypertension (757 people, 14.87%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (145 people, 2.85%)
- Diabetes mellitus (143 people, 2.81%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (122 people, 2.40%)
- Blood cholesterol (120 people, 2.36%)
- Pain (116 people, 2.28%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (102 people, 2.00%)
- Blood pressure (99 people, 1.94%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (3,731 people, 73.30%)
- Lantus (818 people, 16.07%)
- Victoza (785 people, 15.42%)
- Aspirin (766 people, 15.05%)
- Glucophage (707 people, 13.89%)
- Actos (696 people, 13.67%)
- Glipizide (523 people, 10.28%)
- Metformin (518 people, 10.18%)
- Amaryl (478 people, 9.39%)
- Avandia (424 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Nausea And Vomiting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Type 2 diabetes
- group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Occurs periodically usually a short time after food
From this study (9 months ago):
Problems digesting food, bowel irregularity, blood in feces, blood from bowel, extreme bruising, reoccurring acid reflux, fatigue and muscle pain which interrupts physical exercise program.
From this study (2 years ago):
Have not taken Metformin for 3 days when Vomiting and Diarreha came on suddenly.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
Common treatments for Type 2 Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Type 2 diabetes symptoms:
- Blood Glucose Increased in Type 2 diabetes (15,793 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes (12,942 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (11,049 reports)
- Decreased Appetite in Type 2 diabetes (5,831 reports)
- Blood Glucose Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (5,779 reports)
- Emesis in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Type 2 diabetes (4,230 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes (3,786 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Type 2 diabetes (2,851 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Type 2 diabetes (2,841 reports)
Nausea And Vomiting related symptom studies:
- Nausea And Vomiting in Blood pressure increased (6,636 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Blood pressure (6,305 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Depression (4,820 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5,090 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Multiple sclerosis (4,170 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Pain (6,088 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Stop smoking (3,347 reports)
Type 2 Diabetes is also known as: Diabetes - type 2, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Diabetic Type 2, NIDDM, Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Nausea And Vomiting is also known as: Emesis, Stomach upset, Upset stomach, Vomiting.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Parkinson\'s Disease and Macular Degeneration
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (8 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- L Bifidus
- Lip Swelling
- Infiltration Anaesthesia