Home > Type 2 diabetes > Nausea and vomiting > Type 2 diabetes and Nausea and vomiting
Review: could Type 2 diabetes cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 76,580 people who have Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 5,135 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Nausea and vomiting >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 220,851 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glimepiride, Victoza, Glipizide.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 76,580 people who have type 2 diabetes are studied. Among them, 5,090 (6.65%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||70.30%||29.70% |
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.02%||0.02%||0.12%||0.65%||3.06%||11.31%||27.79%||57.06% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||15.38%||76.92%||7.69%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4,008 people, 78.74%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (2,274 people, 44.68%)
- Hypertension (757 people, 14.87%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (145 people, 2.85%)
- Diabetes mellitus (143 people, 2.81%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (122 people, 2.40%)
- Blood cholesterol (120 people, 2.36%)
- Pain (116 people, 2.28%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (102 people, 2.00%)
- Blood pressure (99 people, 1.94%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (3,731 people, 73.30%)
- Lantus (818 people, 16.07%)
- Victoza (785 people, 15.42%)
- Aspirin (766 people, 15.05%)
- Glucophage (707 people, 13.89%)
- Actos (696 people, 13.67%)
- Glipizide (523 people, 10.28%)
- Metformin (518 people, 10.18%)
- Amaryl (478 people, 9.39%)
- Avandia (424 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Nausea And Vomiting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
Common treatments for Type 2 Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Type 2 diabetes symptoms:
- Blood Glucose Increased in Type 2 diabetes (15,793 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes (12,942 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (11,049 reports)
- Loss Of Appetite in Type 2 diabetes (5,831 reports)
- Blood Glucose Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (5,779 reports)
- Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Type 2 diabetes (4,230 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
- Headache in Type 2 diabetes (2,852 reports)
- Muscle Fatigue in Type 2 diabetes (2,842 reports)
Nausea And Vomiting related symptom studies:
- Nausea And Vomiting in Blood pressure (6,305 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hypertension (6,767 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Multiple sclerosis (4,171 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Pain (6,088 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,965 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Tobacco abuse (3,347 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5,090 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Metrodin for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Metformin, Victoza for a patient with Kidney Damage, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Muscle Aches, Stomach Upset
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gliclazide, Sitagliptin; Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Gastric Ph Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Migraine - Classic, Depression, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Stomach Cramps, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea
More related studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Type 2 Diabetes related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Type 2 diabetes, Nausea and vomiting
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg