Home > Type 2 diabetes > Tendonitis > Type 2 diabetes and Tendonitis
Review: could Type 2 diabetes cause Tendonitis?
We study 76,578 people who have Type 2 diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 46 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes and Tendonitis >>>
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 220,851 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Januvia, Glimepiride, Victoza, Glipizide.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 64,266 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 76,578 people who have type 2 diabetes are studied. Among them, 46 (0.06%) have Tendonitis.
Gender of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Age of people who have type 2 diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (34 people, 73.91%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (20 people, 43.48%)
- Bronchitis (11 people, 23.91%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 17.39%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 10.87%)
- Back pain (5 people, 10.87%)
- Blood pressure (5 people, 10.87%)
- Asthma (5 people, 10.87%)
- Gout (4 people, 8.70%)
- Vomiting (4 people, 8.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Byetta (19 people, 41.30%)
- Glimepiride (11 people, 23.91%)
- Avandamet (11 people, 23.91%)
- Amaryl (10 people, 21.74%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 17.39%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (8 people, 17.39%)
- Symlin (7 people, 15.22%)
- Actos (6 people, 13.04%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 13.04%)
- Quinapril (6 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes and Tendonitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tendonitis and Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Type 2 diabetes
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I recover from the stiffness after sleeping on or using a heating pad for a few hours. Notice if my sugar level gets low that's when the stiffness happens
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Type 2 diabetes, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Type 2 diabetes, Tendonitis
Common treatments for Type 2 Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Type 2 diabetes symptoms:
- Blood Glucose Increased in Type 2 diabetes (15,793 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes (12,942 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (11,049 reports)
- Reduced Appetite in Type 2 diabetes (5,831 reports)
- Blood Glucose Decreased in Type 2 diabetes (5,779 reports)
- Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Type 2 diabetes (4,230 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes (3,788 reports)
- Pain - Head in Type 2 diabetes (2,852 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Type 2 diabetes (2,842 reports)
Tendonitis related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Blood Pressure Management
- Birth Control
- Bipolar Disorder
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer