Home > Typhoid fever > Leukopenia > Typhoid fever and Leukopenia
Would you have Leukopenia when you have Typhoid fever?
We study people who have Leukopenia and Typhoid fever from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Typhoid fever and Leukopenia >>>
Typhoid fever (latest reports from 235 patients)
Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood) (latest reports from 117,901 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Typhoid Fever and Leukopenia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Typhoid fever
- support group for people who have Leukopenia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Typhoid fever, Leukopenia
More reviews for: Typhoid fever, Leukopenia
- A study of side effects of Cefuroxime Axetil for a patient with Typhoid Fever. The patient has Pain - Ankle, Pain In Jaw
Comments: Dry throat and hazy chest breathing
- A study of side effects of Escitalopram for a patient with Chronic Depression. The patient has Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood)
Comments: 3,100 leukocite. Two years ago I had 3,400 with no drugs, several months later I recovered normal levels (4,700).
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Seizures. The patient has Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood), Cd4 Lymphocytes Decreased
Comments: This drug depleted my immune system so severely that I became bedridden due to weakness. There were days I didn't have enough energy to walk to my kitchen myself to get food. I lost most of my muscle mass due to being bedridden. I constantly had infections and illness and couldn't work at all. Al ...
- A study of side effects of Finasteride for a patient with Androgenetic Alopecia. The patient has Immune Hemolytic Anemia Secondary To Drugs (immune system attacks the red blood cells, causing them to disintegrate (hemolyze)-effects lung), Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood)
Comments: cold extremities, heart palpitations
- A study of side effects of Tegretol for a patient with Bipolar 1. The patient has Candida Sepsis (candida in blood stream), Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin), Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood), Hypertrichosis (hair growth on the body in an amount considered abnormal)
Comments: Weight gain
More related studies for: Typhoid fever, Leukopenia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.