Would you have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) when you have Ulcerative colitis?
Summary: there is no Kidney damage reported by people with Ulcerative colitis yet.
We study people who have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) and Ulcerative colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis and Kidney damage >>>
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Asacol Hd, Mesalamine. (latest reports from 22,426 Ulcerative Colitis patients)
Kidney damage has been reported by people with high blood pressure, ear examination, chronic pain, slow heart beat, nasal mucosal disorder. (latest reports from 90 Kidney damage patients)
On Feb, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Ulcerative Colitis and Kidney Damage?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Kidney damage
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 18-year old girl with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Dizzy, Fast Heart Beat, Fast Heart Rate, Confused, Tired, Disoreinted,just Sick All Over.
- A study of side effects of Sulfasalazine for a 41-year old woman with Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development), Anemia - Hemolytic (anaemia due to haemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells (rbcs), either in the blood vessels (intravascular haemolysis) or elsewhere in the human body (extra vascular))
- A study of side effects of Simponi for a 56-year old woman with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Cold Symptoms
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a 25-year old woman with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Ear Pain
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a 37-year old woman with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Recent Ulcerative Colitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.