Home > Ulcerative colitis > Kidney damage > Ulcerative colitis and Kidney damage
Would you have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) when you have Ulcerative colitis?
Summary: there is no Kidney damage reported by people with Ulcerative colitis yet.
We study people who have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) and Ulcerative colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis and Kidney damage >>>
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Mesalamine, Azathioprine. (view latest reports from 21,793 patients)
Kidney damage (latest reports from 90 patients) has been reported by people with ear examination, high blood pressure, cardiomyopathy, chronic pain, slow heart beat.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Ulcerative Colitis and Kidney Damage?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Kidney Damage
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone ever had numbness in the feet that was caused by taking asacol, and did anyone ever find out that it somehow blocks the absorption of vitamin b in some way? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Asacol)
I have had some numbness in my right foot for a long time due to a broken foot that was set wrong and now sits in my shoes strangely, causing some pain and numbness and swelling. However, recently I've had some numbness in my left foot. After seeing a neurologist on a different matter, she indicat ...
- 20 year old male with ulcerative colitis, safe to take oxandrolone?
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Oxandrolone)
20 year old male
weight lost from ulcerative colitis
thinking to use oxandrolone in remission to gain weight and strength back
doctor has prescribed long term use of mesalamine
- I have got ulcerative collits
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Pentasa)
hi I have had ulcerative colitis since 2007 I have been taking solfalk, during that time
two years ago a dr gave me pentasa suppository I have been using it for 2 years since that time I developed chloasma (melasma) and my hair is thinning could this medicine be effecting it.
I was fine when ...
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Remicade, Pravastatin Sodium, Zoloft, Synthroid)
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
- Remicade or ulcerative colitis causing joint pain?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Remicade, Mesalamine, Purinethol)
Im also on mesalamine, 6 mp and trazadone. Ive had joint pain in elbow before but i realised it was caused by taking cortenema. I stoped the med and pain went away. After my first infusion of remicade (2days) i started with the knee, ankle, elbows , wrists and hands pain. The more i do. The worst ...
More questions for: Ulcerative colitis, Kidney damage
More reviews for: Ulcerative colitis, Kidney damage
- A study of drug interactions between Neoral, Plaquenil, Rhinocort, Symbicort, Xyzal, Humira, Remicade, Lyrica, Calcium, Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Dipentum, Asacol, Pentasa, Escitalopram, Prednisone for a patient with Lupus, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Ulcerative Colitis, Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Ulcer - Stomach, Depression. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder, Joint Warmth, Asthma, Colitis Ulcerative, Burning Sensation, Burning Eyes, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant s ...
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a patient with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Lymphangioma (tumour of lymph nodes)
Comments: I had vulvar surgery twice to remove the lymphangioma and then had laser surgery the third time for the same reason. After that third surgery I stopped taking Imuran and I have been off it for about 1 year now with no recurrence of the lymphangioma.
- A study of drug interactions between Colofac, Azathioprine for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Tiredness
Comments: Go through phases of being exceptionally tired and find that I have to go to sleep during the day. At night can sleep for over 8 hours and find it hard to get up. Frequent bouts of yawning and know I need to have a sleep.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Chest Wall Pain
Comments: *Began prednisone 12 months ago at 25 mg/day for colitis that was causing recurrent severe diarrhea and vomiting requiring frequent hospitalization
*Dosage gradually reduced. at 7.5 mg or less,colitis symptoms unmanagable
*Dosage remains at 10 mg/day keeping colitis under control
*experienced sev ...
- A study of side effects of Asacol Hd for a patient with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has
Comments: I have been taking asacol Hd for over a half month now. I am finding my interractions with people are more and more hostile. Intense anger. General population is stupid. Lack of patience with individuals I find difficult anyway. Is it the asacol Hd? Sure would like to have regular asacol back. ...
More related studies for: Ulcerative colitis, Kidney damage
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Ataxia
- Abilify and Total Hip Replacement
- Kidney Transplant
- Muscular Weakness and Treanda
- Vitamin B17
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (3 hours ago)
- Has anyone had neck paine after taking yervoy? my cancer doctor has said it has not relatin to my treatment but i'm not so sure.
I finished with yervoy treatment about 2 months ago. I hav ... (5 hours ago)
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before b ... (9 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)