Would you have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) when you have Ulcerative colitis?
Summary: there is no Kidney damage reported by people with Ulcerative colitis yet.
We study people who have Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter) and Ulcerative colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis and Kidney damage >>>
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Mesalamine. (latest reports from 22,433 Ulcerative Colitis patients)
Kidney damage has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, ear examination, chronic pain, slow heart beat. (latest reports from 91 Kidney damage patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Ulcerative Colitis and Kidney Damage?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Kidney Damage
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Prednisone, Fluticasone Propionate, Escitalopram, Qsymia, Lialda for a 46-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Ulcerative Colitis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Depression, Obesity. The patient has Clay Light Green Stool
- A study of drug interactions between Norflex, Asacol for a 32-year old woman with Pain - Neck, Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Lialda for a 63-year old woman with Osteopenia, Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Heart Rate
Recent Ulcerative Colitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.