Would you have Memory loss when you have Ulcerative colitis?
Summary: Memory loss is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have Ulcerative colitis, and take medication Remicade.
We study 56 people who have Memory loss and Ulcerative colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis and Memory loss >>>
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Asacol Hd, Mesalamine. (latest reports from 22,426 Ulcerative Colitis patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,420 Memory loss patients)
On Feb, 15, 2015: 56 people who have ulcerative colitis and Memory Loss are studied.
Gender of people who have ulcerative colitis and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||45.83%||54.17% |
Age of people who have ulcerative colitis and experienced Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||19.05%||6.35%||4.76%||46.03%||12.70%||11.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||14.29%||57.14%||28.57%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Colitis ulcerative (56 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (20 people, 35.71%)
- Scrotal pain (14 people, 25.00%)
- Scrotal infection (14 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (13 people, 23.21%)
- Diarrhoea (11 people, 19.64%)
- Abdominal pain (10 people, 17.86%)
- Pain (10 people, 17.86%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 16.07%)
- Immune system disorder (9 people, 16.07%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Remicade (56 people, 100.00%)
- Asacol (45 people, 80.36%)
- Azathioprine (21 people, 37.50%)
- Ventolin (18 people, 32.14%)
- Advil (14 people, 25.00%)
- Aleve (14 people, 25.00%)
- Doxycycline (14 people, 25.00%)
- Prednisone (13 people, 23.21%)
- Colazal (13 people, 23.21%)
- Bentyl (9 people, 16.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ulcerative Colitis and Memory Loss?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Memory Loss and Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Memory loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Ulcerative Colitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.