Home > Ulcerative colitis > Recurring skin boils > Ulcerative colitis and Recurring skin boils
Would you have Recurring skin boils when you have Ulcerative colitis?
We study people who have Recurring skin boils and Ulcerative colitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis and Recurring skin boils >>>
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) (latest reports from 64,182 patients) can be treated by Asacol, Remicade, Lialda, Prednisone, Mesalamine, Azathioprine.
Recurring skin boils
Recurring skin boils (latest reports from 489 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, depression, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 11,046 people who have ulcerative colitis are studied. Among them, 1 (0.01%) has Recurring Skin Boils.
Gender of people who have ulcerative colitis and experienced Recurring skin boils * :
|Recurring skin boils||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have ulcerative colitis and experienced Recurring skin boils * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Long qt syndrome (1 people, 100.00%)
- Colitis ulcerative (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Corgard (1 people, 100.00%)
- Claritin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Remicade (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ulcerative Colitis and Recurring Skin Boils?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Recurring Skin Boils and Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Ulcerative colitis
- support group for people who have Recurring Skin Boils
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone ever had numbness in the feet that was caused by taking asacol, and did anyone ever find out that it somehow blocks the absorption of vitamin b in some way?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Asacol)
I have had some numbness in my right foot for a long time due to a broken foot that was set wrong and now sits in my shoes strangely, causing some pain and numbness and swelling. However, recently I've had some numbness in my left foot. After seeing a neurologist on a different matter, she indicat ...
- 20 year old male with ulcerative colitis, safe to take oxandrolone?
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Oxandrolone)
20 year old male
weight lost from ulcerative colitis
thinking to use oxandrolone in remission to gain weight and strength back
doctor has prescribed long term use of mesalamine
- I have got ulcerative collits
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Pentasa)
hi I have had ulcerative colitis since 2007 I have been taking solfalk, during that time
two years ago a dr gave me pentasa suppository I have been using it for 2 years since that time I developed chloasma (melasma) and my hair is thinning could this medicine be effecting it.
I was fine when ...
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Remicade, Pravastatin Sodium, Zoloft, Synthroid)
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
- Remicade or ulcerative colitis causing joint pain?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis, and takes Remicade, Mesalamine, Purinethol)
Im also on mesalamine, 6 mp and trazadone. Ive had joint pain in elbow before but i realised it was caused by taking cortenema. I stoped the med and pain went away. After my first infusion of remicade (2days) i started with the knee, ankle, elbows , wrists and hands pain. The more i do. The worst ...
More questions for: Ulcerative colitis, Recurring skin boils
More reviews for: Ulcerative colitis, Recurring skin boils
- A study of side effects of Pentasa for a patient with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Jaw Disorder (jaw disease)
Comments: jaw discomfort.
- A study of side effects of Escitalopram for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Recurring Skin Boils
Comments: My mom and I both take lexipro, 30mg a day. We both have been getting blistering boils for about a month. 2-3 new ones pop up every day, they itch like crazy and are painful. They get honey colored scabs and go away in about 1-2 weeks. Mostly on arms, legs, feet, but today I woke up with a large ...
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a patient with Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Dizziness, Ringing In The Ears
Comments: My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged and had ringing in the ears. I got them cleaned and the ringing was still there. I noticed it even more when I raised my Zoloft intake.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a patient with Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
Comments: Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cleaned and noticed the ringing. Also noticed the ringing after raising my Zoloft.
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Vitamin D, Calcium, Balsalazide Disodium, Penicillin V Potassium, Naprosyn for a patient with Ulcerative Colitis, Calcium Absortion, Bone, Infection - Fungal - Body, Inflammation. The patient has
Comments: I have ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and an abnormal aortic valve(non serious).
More related studies for: Ulcerative colitis, Recurring skin boils
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (20 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (42 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)