Would you have Leg pain when you have Upper respiratory tract infection?
Summary: there is no Leg pain reported by people with Upper respiratory tract infection yet.
We study people who have Leg pain and Upper respiratory tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Upper respiratory tract infection and Leg pain >>>
Upper respiratory tract infection
Upper respiratory tract infection can be treated by Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Levaquin, Clarithromycin, Zithromax. (latest reports from Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 20,022 patients)
Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Leg pain 545 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection and Leg Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Upper respiratory tract infection
- support group for people who have Leg Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has ExtremeTiredness, Leg Pain, Body Acches, Influenza Like Illness)
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and ...
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has Leg Cramps, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter)
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- How to stop le and foot cramps? (3 answers)
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Plantar fasciitis from lipitor?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Leg Pain, and takes Lipitor)
Pain would not go away. Fasciitis for over a year. Stopped Lipitor. Leg pain gone. Fasciitis almost gone
- Can long-term use of fexofenadine cause muscle pain and stiffness
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Leg Pain, Buttock Pain, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Long-term (5-10 years)daily use year around of fexofenadine. Leg and buttock pain developed gradually over the last year and continues to deteriorate in spite of several alternate treatments.
More questions for: Upper respiratory tract infection, Leg pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
(Posted by a 74 year old woman who has Pain - Leg, Lower Leg Pain & Cramping, Cramps - Leg)
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
More reviews for: Upper respiratory tract infection, Leg pain
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Metformin, Glyburide, Bystolic, Pradaxa for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Diabetic Coma, Blood Pressure Increased, A-fib. The patient has Leg Cramping, Weakness
Comments: I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Vivitrol for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Drug Addiction. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: I have been on Vivitrol since 10/2012, on Lasix since 4/2013
My hip and leg pain is worsening and my daily life is effected by this pain. I walk differently d/t the pain, I can't exercise without pain. Is it due to the monthly Injections of Vivitrol that they alternate Right/Left in my back side. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Droperidol, Haloperidol for a patient with Dystonia, Psychosis, Schizophrenia Simple. The patient has Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction, Muscle Weakness, Balance Disorder, Cramps - Leg, Clumsiness, Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Loryna, Xalatan, Azopt for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Periods - Painful, Glaucoma. The patient has Menstruation - Painful, Menstruation Irregular, Pms, Emotional Distress, Migraine With Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, Allergies, Sexual Intercourse - Painful, Lumpy Breasts, Fatigue - Chronic, Abortion Induced Incomplete, Painful Defaecation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Cramps, Leg Cramping, Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea, Eczema, Back Pain - Low
Comments: perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
- A study of drug interactions between Carafate, Motrin, Omeprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Ambien, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Ulcer - Peptic, Pain, Esophagitis, Potassium - High, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Fatigue, Potassium - High, Bone - Broken, Bladder Neck Obstruction, Esophagitis, Pain, Leg Cramps, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I had two unexplained broken bones within a one year period.
Weak urine stream with intermittent breaks.
High potassium level readings. First: 6.2 Second 5.2
When diagnosed at ER with esophagitis was also suspected to have peptic ulcers due to stress.
More related studies for: Upper respiratory tract infection, Leg pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.