Ureaplasma infection and Speech disorder - from FDA reports
Speech disorder is reported only by a few people with Ureaplasma infection. We study 1 people who have Speech disorder and Ureaplasma infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1 person who has Ureaplasma Infection and Speech Disorder is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma Infection and experience Speech Disorder *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma Infection and experience Speech Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Moxifloxacin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Toothaches (1 person, 100.00%)
- Throat Irritation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Suicidal Ideation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Paraesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Speech disorder and Ureaplasma infection?
- Check symptoms - is your speech disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSpeech disorder and Ureaplasma infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ureaplasma infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients)
Speech disorder has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 32,717 Speech disorder patients).