Would you have Elevated liver enzymes when you have Urge incontinence?
Summary: Elevated liver enzymes is reported only by a few people with Urge incontinence.
We study 2 people who have Elevated liver enzymes and Urge incontinence from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urge incontinence and Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Urge incontinence (urinary incontinence) can be treated by Vesicare, Oxybutynin Chloride, Detrol La, Toviaz, Enablex, Detrol. (latest reports from Urge Incontinence 1,456 patients)
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease.(view latest reports from 198 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2 people who have urge incontinence and Elevated Liver Enzymes are studied.
Gender of people who have urge incontinence and experienced Elevated liver enzymes * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have urge incontinence and experienced Elevated liver enzymes * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Incontinence - urge (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
- Overactive bladder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Allergies (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Oxybutynin chloride (2 people, 100.00%)
- Etodolac (1 people, 50.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urge Incontinence and Elevated Liver Enzymes?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes and Urge incontinence
- support group for people who have Urge incontinence
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to use oxytrol and vagifem on the day ?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Overactive Bladder)
I have just been given Oxytrol and Vagifem to take and was wondering does anyone know if it is okay for me to use them both on the same day as the instructions on the packets are both the same to be used twice per week ?
- Does enablex delay menstruation?
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Overactive Bladder, and takes Enablex)
I started taking enablex 7.5mg a month ago and my period is late this month. I've always been getting my period every 21 days, I'm always spot on. I'm just wondering if starting this medication will throw my cycle off? Thanks.
- Can toviaz 8 mg be taken by a patient with chronic hepatitis c?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Overactive Bladder)
Undergone surgery for prostate cancer 8 months ago.
- I am 66, on prolia one month, and blood pressure 146/106/75 today, after my regular medicine given this a.m.
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Anxiety, Depression, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prolia)
In December 2012 I broke my left femur into, had surgery after 17 hrs, almost bled to death (Hgb 5.9)but recovered seven days inpatient hospital and 30 days inpatient rehab. Waited for healing. Started Prolia after 5 months. Have noticed a definite increase in blood pressure, even after taking my ...
More questions for: Urge incontinence, Elevated liver enzymes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium and feeling cold (1 response)
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- Cymbalta side effects
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Dark Urine, Itchiness, and takes Cymbalta)
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
More reviews for: Urge incontinence, Elevated liver enzymes
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Cholesterol, Elevated Mood, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Myrbetriq, Pradaxa, Mirtazapine, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Namenda Xr, Exelon for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Depression - Elderly, Lower Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis And Aging, Senile Dementia. The patient has Confusional State
Comments: My mother has overactive bladder symptoms. She has tried oxybutin, vesicare and now myrbetriq. She had increased confusion with oxybutin and vesicare...so we stopped taking them. Now she has been taking myrbetriq for a week now and I am wondering if I am seeing increased confusion again even thou ...
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence - Urge. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: VA and my Endocrinologist both have been doing special blood work since August 2014 and each test the liver enzymes are still elevated.
I have to see a Liver specialist when VA calls with an appointment.
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Myrbetriq, Diflunisal, Premarin, Adderall 20, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Arthritis - Psoriatic, Hormone Level Abnormal, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have exhausted all drug options for overactive bladder due to "resistance." Including Botox injections that had moderate results but only lasted almost two months. Also, every injection was painfully felt although I was prepped with a pain minimizing treatment. I am searching for help if any of m ...
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a patient with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Fatigue, Weight Gain, Drooping Eyelids, Diminished Muscle Tone, Depression, Anxiety, Not Feeling Myself, Moon Face, Weight Around Middle And Fat Deposits
Comments: My muscle tone started diminishing, had changes in skin..thinner, uneven tone. weakness. heaviness in body, weight gain only around middle, fatigue, weak grip, lose balance sometimes, funny feeling in stomack and chest, panic like attacks, but it's not panic attacks all the time, swollen face and fa ...
More related studies for: Urge incontinence, Elevated liver enzymes
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.