Review: Uric acid and Bursitis
This is a review of Bursitis among 8,341 people who have Uric acid. We analyze the Uric acid patients by their gender and age, drugs used, and common conditions other than Uric acid. The review is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 200 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media since 1977. The results are personalized to your gender and age. Start now >>>
Uric acid is typically treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Allopurinol, Protonix, Lansoprazole.
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 24, 2013: 8,339 people who have uric acid are studied. Among them, 18 (0.22%) have Bursitis.
Gender of people who have uric acid and experienced Bursitis * :
Age of people who have uric acid and experienced Bursitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Arthritis (14 people, 77.78%)
- Headache (13 people, 72.22%)
- Pain (13 people, 72.22%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (13 people, 72.22%)
- Mineral supplementation (12 people, 66.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (12 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (12 people, 66.67%)
- Hypersensitivity (12 people, 66.67%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 44.44%)
- Herpes virus infection (6 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fish oil (13 people, 72.22%)
- Nexium (13 people, 72.22%)
- Methotrexate (12 people, 66.67%)
- Niaspan (12 people, 66.67%)
- Humira (12 people, 66.67%)
- Clarinex (12 people, 66.67%)
- Niacin (12 people, 66.67%)
- Skelaxin (12 people, 66.67%)
- Allegra (12 people, 66.67%)
- Mg (12 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related search: Uric acid, Bursitis
You can also:
Common treatments for Uric Acid and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Browse all Uric acid symptoms from A to Z:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Uric acid, Bursitis
More reviews for: Uric acid, Bursitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.