Uric acid and Bursitis - from FDA reports
Bursitis is found among people with Uric acid, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Fish oil and have Arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Bursitis with Uric acid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who have Uric acid from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
26 people who have Uric Acid and Bursitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uric Acid and experience Bursitis *:
- female: 84 %
- male: 16 %
Age of people who have Uric Acid and experience Bursitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 54.55 %
- 40-49: 4.55 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 31.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (14 people, 53.85%)
- Arthritis (14 people, 53.85%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 50.00%)
- Headache (13 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid (14 people, 53.85%)
- Fish Oil (14 people, 53.85%)
- Topamax (13 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (13 people, 50.00%)
- Flonase (13 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (19 people, 73.08%)
- Back Pain (18 people, 69.23%)
- Headache (17 people, 65.38%)
- Weakness (16 people, 61.54%)
- Fatigue (16 people, 61.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bursitis and Uric acid?
- Check symptoms - is your bursitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBursitis and Uric acid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Uric acid can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Protonix, Prilosec, Allopurinol (latest reports from 46,912 Uric acid patients)
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 10,012 Bursitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Uric acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BursitisBursitis
Other conditions that could case BursitisBursitis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
You may be interested in these reviews
Is cialis really causing stomach ulcers, I had a serious internal bleeding not long ago, wonder if it is related. I didnt felt any warning or discomfort in the stomach , it just happened. I have been on cialis n Viagra for a few years. Appreciate any advices
I just had ulcer surgery 2 weeks ago and I was taking meloxicam. I also learned I'm not supposed to take aspirin or ibuprofen. And doing my research on the internet I found out that I'm not supposed to take tizanidine. And my doctor still has me taking 4 milligrams of it. I'm upset my stomach ...
I was treated with cladribine for hairy cell leukaemia for five days in October. I have bursitis in several places. Has anyone experienced this? I was treated immediately and not advised to watch and wait. I have rotator cuff injury which may have occurred because of weakened muscles after ...