Would you have Breast tenderness (Breast pain) when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Breast tenderness is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Premarin.
We study 17 people who have Breast tenderness (Breast pain) and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Breast tenderness >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 73,291 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Breast tenderness has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 9,942 Breast tenderness patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 17 people who have urinary tract infection and Breast Tenderness are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breast tenderness * :
|Breast tenderness||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breast tenderness * :
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||17.65%||0.00%||5.88%||11.76%||58.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 58.82%)
- Cystitis (6 people, 35.29%)
- Menopausal symptoms (5 people, 29.41%)
- Dyspareunia (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vaginal disorder (5 people, 29.41%)
- Menopause (5 people, 29.41%)
- Arthritis (5 people, 29.41%)
- Angina pectoris (5 people, 29.41%)
- Blood cholesterol (5 people, 29.41%)
- Hypersensitivity (5 people, 29.41%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Premarin (11 people, 64.71%)
- Toprol-xl (6 people, 35.29%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 35.29%)
- Ciprofloxacin (6 people, 35.29%)
- Astelin (5 people, 29.41%)
- Clonazepam (5 people, 29.41%)
- Potassium chloride (5 people, 29.41%)
- Diflucan (5 people, 29.41%)
- Diflunisal (5 people, 29.41%)
- Levaquin (5 people, 29.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of urinary tract infection and breast tenderness on
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Breast Tenderness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Breast Tenderness and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Breast Tenderness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.