Would you have Breathing difficulty when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Breathing difficulty is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 643 people who have Breathing difficulty and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Breathing difficulty >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from Urinary Tract Infection 73,239 patients)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.(latest reports from Breathing difficulty 165,277 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 643 people who have urinary tract infection and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breathing difficulty * :
|Breathing difficulty||80.41%||19.59% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breathing difficulty * :
|Breathing difficulty||0.00%||0.29%||1.18%||10.60%||10.31%||9.13%||17.08%||51.40% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breathing difficulty||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (106 people, 16.49%)
- Hypertension (56 people, 8.71%)
- Pain (54 people, 8.40%)
- Depression (39 people, 6.07%)
- Diabetes mellitus (25 people, 3.89%)
- Constipation (23 people, 3.58%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 3.27%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 3.11%)
- Nausea (19 people, 2.95%)
- Sleep disorder (18 people, 2.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (87 people, 13.53%)
- Macrobid (81 people, 12.60%)
- Nitrofurantoin (71 people, 11.04%)
- Aspirin (65 people, 10.11%)
- Ciprofloxacin (59 people, 9.18%)
- Cipro (57 people, 8.86%)
- Yaz (45 people, 7.00%)
- Lasix (35 people, 5.44%)
- Nexium (33 people, 5.13%)
- Omeprazole (31 people, 4.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Breathing Difficulty?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my eyes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler and some times solution for my neb I read that these 2 can have interation and I been feeling shortness of breath which I know can be a side effect from fioricet but I do take my inhaler daily and I want to check if anyone has been in same situation and if there were any interactions
- Warfarin and urinary infections (1 answer)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profession in the UK seem to think there is no correlation between warfarin and urinary infections. He has been checked out to see if there is a problem with his bladder/prostrate/kidneys but all are okay and the only link we can see is when his warfarin is increased to a high dose (10mg or above) he gets this infection.
Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know where I could go for more information on a possible link?
Thank you for your help.
- I have been taking iophen cnr liquid for about 6 years now almost every day and now i'm wondering if it has any long term side effects cause im taking it for breathing problems doesnt seem to working
Ok so I've been taking this medicine for 5 to 6 years now almost every day several times a day for a terrible cough I have and breathing issue but under some further investigation I've found that this medication may be making my breathing issues worse when I was told that it would make them better. It's been several years and I just want to be able to breathe normally and Easily again but this "medicine" doesn't seem to be doing the job
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations? (1 answer)
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in my tush...250mg each...for a total of 500mg monthly. Tomorrow, Monday November 17, 2014, will be my third round...not including the month of loading. As per my PET scan one month ago...the Faslodex has not started working. From everything I have been told...and read...it takes four to even six rounds to start working...if in fact it works at all.....@%^&*@#...says it all...if ya know what I mean.
What has kicked in from Faslodex...are some horrific side effects......About a month ago...I started having a strange little cough...dry...most of the time.....At times the cough becomes uncontrollable for aprox 15 / 20 minutes...then calms. NOTHING works at relieving it...although I suck down water like it is my last drink on earth...and use a wonderful...soothing throat drop, Halls Breezers...Cool Berry...which eases me...even if it is only psychologically, it is magical. The cough has gotten considerably worse over time...and for those that don't know me...I am sure they think I smoke ten packs a day. My voice is also affected at times due to the cough. My breathing is horrific...and I can no longer walk for any length of time...or for more than a short distance.....Nor can I walk and talk without coughing...and or losing my breath. Stamina...this I have none of!!! And this past week...the shit hit the fan.....Joining the cough...are bone and joint pains...as well as muscle pain. When I called my doctor...@ Sloan Kettering...I spoke with the nurse...and she had not a damn clue as to what might help. As a matter of fact...she told me that she has never heard of any of the side effects that I am now having. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???? EVERYTHING!!! However...when I check reputable sites...I find not a few...but hundreds of other people with the same side effects.
From what I have read on all the sites...the only way "WE" are going to get help with issues like these...is by sharing with one another. Not one of the individuals that I speak of has had any positive help with their side effects from their doctors. Am I pissed off??? You bet I am. As for depression...that only comes in small doses for me.....like yesterday...when my body hurt me so badly...my cough was out of control...I had difficulty breathing...and I could not stand on my own two feet without holding on. That moment in time has passed...but for how long??? What will I be hit with next??? When???
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed to people if these side effects are profound. I will be calling my dr for a new antibiotic, and I will NEVER take this "medicine" again!
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- I have used oxycodone, methodone, Ibuprofen, tylenol and i have symptoms of back and stomache aches, headaches, weakness, and shortness of breath. I know i have luekopenia i was told by the Dr i seen at emergency.
- i have had breathlessness for about 7 weeks now, i have had an ecg and tested for asthma and both came back normal. it all started from doing weights in the gym and the breathlessness is affecting my active life.
- I have copd and also take symbicort and spireva for the copd. I am on Metropolol
and isosorbide and was prescribed 80 mg Lipitor daily. The stiff hear was diagnosed after the Lipitor was prescribed.
- Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
More related studies for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.