Home > Urinary tract infection > Breathing difficulty > Urinary tract infection and Breathing difficulty
Would you have Breathing difficulty when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Breathing difficulty is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Cystitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 643 people who have Breathing difficulty and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Breathing difficulty >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 448,493 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Breathing difficulty (latest reports from 1,368,514 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 643 people who have urinary tract infection and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breathing difficulty * :
|Breathing difficulty||80.41%||19.59% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Breathing difficulty * :
|Breathing difficulty||0.00%||0.29%||1.18%||10.60%||10.31%||9.13%||17.08%||51.40% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Breathing difficulty||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (106 people, 16.49%)
- Hypertension (56 people, 8.71%)
- Pain (54 people, 8.40%)
- Depression (39 people, 6.07%)
- Diabetes mellitus (25 people, 3.89%)
- Constipation (23 people, 3.58%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 3.27%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 3.11%)
- Nausea (19 people, 2.95%)
- Sleep disorder (18 people, 2.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (87 people, 13.53%)
- Macrobid (81 people, 12.60%)
- Nitrofurantoin (71 people, 11.04%)
- Aspirin (65 people, 10.11%)
- Ciprofloxacin (59 people, 9.18%)
- Cipro (57 people, 8.86%)
- Yaz (45 people, 7.00%)
- Lasix (35 people, 5.44%)
- Nexium (33 people, 5.13%)
- Omeprazole (31 people, 4.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Breathing Difficulty?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- I have been taking iophen cnr liquid for about 6 years now almost every day and now i'm wondering if it has any long term side effects cause im taking it for breathing problems doesnt seem to working
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Breathing Difficulty)
Ok so I've been taking this medicine for 5 to 6 years now almost every day several times a day for a terrible cough I have and breathing issue but under some further investigation I've found that this medication may be making my breathing issues worse when I was told that it would make them better. ...
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, Confusion, Sleepy, and takes Vicodin)
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Breathing Difficulty, and takes Xeloda)
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Ramipril, Atenolol)
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
- A study of side effects of Isoptin Sr for a patient with Lower Blood Pressure. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
Comments: we tried 240mg then 180mg then 80mg then 40 amgnd 40mg seemed to be somewhat good
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Backaches And Stress. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have used oxycodone, methodone, Ibuprofen, tylenol and i have symptoms of back and stomache aches, headaches, weakness, and shortness of breath. I know i have luekopenia i was told by the Dr i seen at emergency.
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Cystitis Chronic (long lasting inflammation of the wall of the bladder)
Comments: Now have very painful achellies tendinitis
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a patient with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breathlessness
Comments: Symptoms are sporadic. Bad for a few days...then nearly absent for a few days, then cycle repeats. When at my worst, have a watery nose and tingling in my extremities.
More related studies for: Urinary tract infection, Breathing difficulty
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.