Would you have Chest pain when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 400 people who have Chest pain and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Chest pain >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from Urinary Tract Infection 71,618 patients)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Chest pain 136,288 patients)
On Dec, 12, 2014: 400 people who have urinary tract infection and Chest Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||82.34%||17.66% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.23%||3.46%||17.09%||14.55%||12.70%||17.09%||34.87% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||9.09%||63.64%||18.18%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (82 people, 20.50%)
- Hypertension (45 people, 11.25%)
- Migraine (37 people, 9.25%)
- Pain (33 people, 8.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (31 people, 7.75%)
- Convulsion (28 people, 7.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (28 people, 7.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (28 people, 7.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (24 people, 6.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (23 people, 5.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (83 people, 20.75%)
- Ciprofloxacin (69 people, 17.25%)
- Macrobid (59 people, 14.75%)
- Bactrim ds (46 people, 11.50%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 10.50%)
- Yaz (41 people, 10.25%)
- Cipro (40 people, 10.00%)
- Naproxen (39 people, 9.75%)
- Nitrofurantoin (32 people, 8.00%)
- Flexeril (31 people, 7.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Chest Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Warfarin and urinary infections (1 answer)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profession in the UK seem to think there is no correlation between warfarin and urinary infections. He has been checked out to see if there is a problem with his bladder/prostrate/kidneys but all are okay and the only link we can see is when his warfarin is increased to a high dose (10mg or above) he gets this infection.
Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know where I could go for more information on a possible link?
Thank you for your help.
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year? (2 answers)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescribed by my OG for withdrawal bleed
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this way before.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed to people if these side effects are profound. I will be calling my dr for a new antibiotic, and I will NEVER take this "medicine" again!
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Chest pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
- While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ...
- Due to lack of appetite, and not following the directions, I didn't eat once starting Macrodantin. Due to nausea, I will change that.
Beginning blood sugar 88
After two doses 151
After two additional doses 170
- Have been on Xeloda 5days. 2000mg bid and past few days intermittent chest and arm pain. I had check up at hospital, including a stress test which was all normal. Pain fells like muscle tightness and comes on after exertion.
- I had a vasectomy 6 months ago. I have osteoarthritis and take t3's/t4 for pain since it's extremely severe.
Now I got a UTI but it didn't go into the bladder it went into my testicles an is extremely uncomfortable and pressurized and painful. So I was diagnosed doxycycline 100mg qid. After 1 hour ...
More related studies for: Urinary tract infection, Chest pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.