Home > Urinary tract infection > Chest pain > Urinary tract infection and Chest pain
Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Chest pain?
We study 14,022 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 400 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Chest pain >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 450,550 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Chest pain (latest reports from 928,051 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 14,018 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 400 (2.85%) have Chest Pain.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||82.34%||17.66% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.23%||3.47%||17.13%||14.58%||12.73%||17.13%||34.95% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||9.09%||63.64%||18.18%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (82 people, 20.50%)
- Hypertension (45 people, 11.25%)
- Migraine (37 people, 9.25%)
- Pain (33 people, 8.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (31 people, 7.75%)
- Convulsion (28 people, 7.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (28 people, 7.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (28 people, 7.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (24 people, 6.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (23 people, 5.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (83 people, 20.75%)
- Ciprofloxacin (69 people, 17.25%)
- Macrobid (59 people, 14.75%)
- Bactrim ds (46 people, 11.50%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 10.50%)
- Yaz (41 people, 10.25%)
- Cipro (40 people, 10.00%)
- Naproxen (39 people, 9.75%)
- Nitrofurantoin (32 people, 8.00%)
- Flexeril (31 people, 7.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Chest Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Left side of body burning muscle pain, shooting pain in left arm, shortness of breath
From this study (4 years ago):
D Ayers on Apr, 16, 2010:
The headache began within hours of taking the Bactrim. Not sure if the interaction of the Pristiq and Bactrim are related but four days were spent in the hospital with no specific diagnosis. General practitioner referred patient to neurologist.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Chest pain
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Chest Pain related symptom studies:
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Chest Pain in Blood cholesterol abnormal (3,783 reports)
- Chest Pain in Blood pressure (6,502 reports)
- Chest Pain in Depression (3,528 reports)
- Chest Pain in Diabetes mellitus (2,766 reports)
- Chest Pain in Hypertension (6,991 reports)
- Chest Pain in Multiple sclerosis (4,192 reports)
- Chest Pain in Osteoporosis (4,635 reports)
- Chest Pain in Pain (4,383 reports)
- Chest Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,898 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Congenital Androgen Deficiency
- Heroin Abuse
- Iucd Complication
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride
- Burkitt's Lymphoma Stage Ii