Would you have Chest pain when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 400 people who have Chest pain and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Chest pain >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 73,273 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,838 Chest pain patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 400 people who have urinary tract infection and Chest Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||82.34%||17.66% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.23%||3.46%||17.09%||14.55%||12.70%||17.09%||34.87% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||9.09%||63.64%||18.18%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (82 people, 20.50%)
- Hypertension (45 people, 11.25%)
- Migraine (37 people, 9.25%)
- Pain (33 people, 8.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (31 people, 7.75%)
- Convulsion (28 people, 7.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (28 people, 7.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (28 people, 7.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (24 people, 6.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (23 people, 5.75%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (83 people, 20.75%)
- Ciprofloxacin (69 people, 17.25%)
- Macrobid (59 people, 14.75%)
- Bactrim ds (46 people, 11.50%)
- Yasmin (42 people, 10.50%)
- Yaz (41 people, 10.25%)
- Cipro (40 people, 10.00%)
- Naproxen (39 people, 9.75%)
- Nitrofurantoin (32 people, 8.00%)
- Flexeril (31 people, 7.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of urinary tract infection and chest pain on
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Chest Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Chest pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.