Home > Urinary tract infection > Depression > Urinary tract infection and Depression
Would you have Depression when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Depression is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Cystitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 293 people who have Depression and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Depression >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 448,493 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Depression (latest reports from 1,161,461 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 293 people who have urinary tract infection and Depression are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Depression * :
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Depression * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (68 people, 23.21%)
- Anxiety (35 people, 11.95%)
- Pain (29 people, 9.90%)
- Insomnia (25 people, 8.53%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 7.85%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 7.51%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (20 people, 6.83%)
- Infection (17 people, 5.80%)
- Nausea (15 people, 5.12%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (12 people, 4.10%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (88 people, 30.03%)
- Ciprofloxacin (61 people, 20.82%)
- Cipro (59 people, 20.14%)
- Yaz (27 people, 9.22%)
- Aspirin (27 people, 9.22%)
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab (21 people, 7.17%)
- Xanax (20 people, 6.83%)
- Nexium (20 people, 6.83%)
- Cymbalta (19 people, 6.48%)
- Nitrofurantoin (18 people, 6.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Depression?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Depression and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Depression
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone been helped by taking lexapro and wellbutrin?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Depression, and takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro)
I am the mom of a 22 year old who is trying to get through college and can't seem to find the right meds for depression. She is taking Lexapro and I am wondering if adding Wellbutrin will help.
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Depression, Seborrheic Keratosis, and takes Vitamin D, Zoloft)
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Depression, Recurrent Depressions, and takes Zoloft)
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Depression, and takes Klonopin, Symbyax, Temazepam, Meclizine)
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Depression
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Depression, Depressive Symptom, Irritability, PMS, PMDD, and takes Prometrium, Ortho-novum 7/7/7-28, Yaz)
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Saphris)
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, and takes Cymbalta, Abilify)
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Depression
- A study of side effects of Macrobid for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Cystitis Chronic (long lasting inflammation of the wall of the bladder)
Comments: Now have very painful achellies tendinitis
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: It used to be so easy to get an erection. It would take a touch or quick rub to get hard...really hard .. After taking vyvanse and lamotrigine for about a week. I've gotten my first erectile dysfuntion. It took so long to get hard and i would barely even get hard. It was like a hard soft. I really d ...
- A study of side effects of Miralax for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Depression
Comments: The depression has been so severe I didn't know what was causing it u.til I started taking away more meds. Bingo it was the Miralax. I hope I never feel this bad ever bad.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
Comments: very tired most of day , daily functions being limited , type 2 diabetic ,hashimoto's , degenerative disc problem in back..
More related studies for: Urinary tract infection, Depression
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (59 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)