Would you have Hallucination (Hallucinations) when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Hallucination is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 164 people who have Hallucination (Hallucinations) and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Hallucination >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 73,291 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, quit smoking, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 30,198 Hallucination patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 170 people who have urinary tract infection and Hallucination are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Hallucination * :
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Hallucination * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (37 people, 21.76%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (23 people, 13.53%)
- Pain (23 people, 13.53%)
- Muscle spasms (21 people, 12.35%)
- Depression (17 people, 10.00%)
- Back pain (16 people, 9.41%)
- Osteoarthritis (16 people, 9.41%)
- Insomnia (15 people, 8.82%)
- Bladder disorder (11 people, 6.47%)
- Restless legs syndrome (8 people, 4.71%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (40 people, 23.53%)
- Ciprofloxacin (21 people, 12.35%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 10.00%)
- Baclofen (17 people, 10.00%)
- Floxin (17 people, 10.00%)
- Furosemide (14 people, 8.24%)
- Omeprazole (14 people, 8.24%)
- Cipro (12 people, 7.06%)
- Macrobid (11 people, 6.47%)
- Invanz (11 people, 6.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of urinary tract infection and hallucination on
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Hallucination?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hallucination and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Hallucination
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.