Home > Urinary tract infection > Mood swings > Urinary tract infection and Mood swings
Would you have Mood swings when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Mood swings is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Cystitis, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 47 people who have Mood swings and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Mood swings >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 448,493 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,885 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 14,022 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 47 (0.34%) have Mood Swings.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Mood swings * :
|Mood swings||76.09%||23.91% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Mood swings * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||2.27%||6.82%||20.45%||9.09%||25.00%||9.09%||29.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mood swings||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (10 people, 21.28%)
- Prostatitis (7 people, 14.89%)
- Back pain (6 people, 12.77%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 12.77%)
- Infection (5 people, 10.64%)
- Flatulence (5 people, 10.64%)
- Arthralgia (5 people, 10.64%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (5 people, 10.64%)
- Pain (5 people, 10.64%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 10.64%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (13 people, 27.66%)
- Cipro (8 people, 17.02%)
- Concerta (7 people, 14.89%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 14.89%)
- Ciprofloxacin (7 people, 14.89%)
- Motrin (6 people, 12.77%)
- Ambien (6 people, 12.77%)
- Yaz (6 people, 12.77%)
- Promethazine (5 people, 10.64%)
- Yasmin (5 people, 10.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Mood Swings?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Mood Swings and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hallucinations Paranoia, Mood Swings, Rubbing Her Nose, and takes Marijuana, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Maca)
Burn feelings in the urethra (bottom of penis) during pee and (soft) stitches in the kidneys
- Did anyone get sore throat while undergoing medication for uti
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Sore Throat, and takes Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride)
I had been diagnosed with UTI last week. I had been experiencing pain when unrinating thus I consulted my OBGyne for I had been once checked by a Urologist and told me that my UTI is not related to any kidney problems thus recommending me to see an OBGyne.
My OBGyne told me that I take Zinnat twice ...
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Mood swings
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Severe Acne And Facial Cysts, Mood Swings, Costochondritis, and takes Lo Loestrin Fe)
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Mood swings
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a patient with Bladder Infection. The patient has Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
Comments: While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Qvar 40, Albuterol, Singulair for a patient with Pediatric Asthma. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Irritability, Mood Swings
Comments: 4 year old son personality changed with in a week of starting singular 4 mg chew tablets for his asthma. He went from being a very calm child to very scared and easily upset. He would break down very easily and it would take 30 min to almost 1 hour to calm him down over the simplest things. He would ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
Comments: I've previously been on both Adderall and Phentermine, at different times. I experienced very drastic and noticeable effectiveness. The phentermine helped with weight loss significantly and the Adderall greatly increased my energy levels, self-confidence, elevated mood, and higher concentration and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Levofloxacin for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome
Comments: Am weaning off of cymbalta, have been taking it with duragesic patches and Percocet for years and for several months in and out of hospital with many of the symptoms that mimic other health issues. and endocrinologist switched me to prozac and when that happened went into atrial fib which clinched t ...
More related studies for: Urinary tract infection, Mood swings
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.