Would you have Muscular weakness (Weakness) when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Muscular weakness is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 773 people who have Muscular weakness (Weakness) and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Muscular weakness >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 73,273 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Muscular weakness (muscle weakness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 180,487 Muscular weakness patients)
On Feb, 12, 2015: 773 people who have urinary tract infection and Muscular Weakness are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Muscular weakness * :
|Muscular weakness||77.61%||22.39% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Muscular weakness * :
|Muscular weakness||0.12%||0.98%||3.17%||4.76%||9.89%||14.77%||12.21%||54.09% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscular weakness||7.69%||7.69%||69.23%||15.38% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (155 people, 20.05%)
- Hypertension (58 people, 7.50%)
- Pain (33 people, 4.27%)
- Depression (29 people, 3.75%)
- Atrial fibrillation (28 people, 3.62%)
- Osteoporosis (23 people, 2.98%)
- Anxiety (22 people, 2.85%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 2.72%)
- Nausea (21 people, 2.72%)
- Hypothyroidism (19 people, 2.46%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (156 people, 20.18%)
- Ciprofloxacin (144 people, 18.63%)
- Cipro (90 people, 11.64%)
- Aspirin (78 people, 10.09%)
- Nitrofurantoin (67 people, 8.67%)
- Macrobid (55 people, 7.12%)
- Furosemide (45 people, 5.82%)
- Simvastatin (42 people, 5.43%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (39 people, 5.05%)
- Lasix (38 people, 4.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of urinary tract infection and muscular weakness on
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Muscular Weakness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscular Weakness and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Muscular Weakness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norgestimate; Ethinyl Estradiol, Chlorzoxazone, Ciprofloxacin for a 25-year old woman with Birth Control, Pulled Muscle, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Neck Tightness, Dizziness Aggravated, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Vomiting Nos, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Nexium, Spironolactone, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Pravastatin Sodium, Vesicare, Cymbalta, Trimethoprim, Gabapentin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Calcium D - Glucarate, Fish Oil, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Aspirin for a 68-year old woman with Arthritis, Hernia - Hiatal, Fluid Retention, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Overactive Bladder, Depression, Bladder Infection, Pain, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Dairy Product Intolerance, Supplementation Therapy, Osteoarthritis, Blood Thinner. The patient has Levofloxacin, Weakness
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 70-year old man with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Levaquin, Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a 80-year old man with Bladder Infection. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.