Would you have Night sweats when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Ciprofloxacin.
We study 29 people who have Night sweats and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Night sweats >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 73,273 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,663 Night sweats patients)
On Feb, 16, 2015: 29 people who have urinary tract infection and Night Sweats are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.68%||22.58%||19.35%||9.68%||38.71% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (3 people, 10.34%)
- Ovarian cyst (2 people, 6.90%)
- Depression (2 people, 6.90%)
- Herpes virus infection (1 people, 3.45%)
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (1 people, 3.45%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.45%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
- Febrile neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (9 people, 31.03%)
- Levaquin (8 people, 27.59%)
- Cipro (4 people, 13.79%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 6.90%)
- Macrobid (2 people, 6.90%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 6.90%)
- Nuvaring (2 people, 6.90%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Flomax (2 people, 6.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Night sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Bactrim for a 32-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Exforge for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has The More I Stay Idel The More I Feel Better, Aging Changes In The Face, Sometimes Encountring Little Difficulty To Urinate After Waking Up In The Morning, Pain - Shoulder, Eyes - Dry, Feel Very Tired For A Day Or Two If I Lift Heavy Weight, Waking Up After The First One Hour Or Two Of Sleep At Night And Needing Rtwo To Tre Hours Afterwards To Sleep, Fluctuation Of Apitite Some Times Very Hungry Sometime No Apetite At All, Sinusitis Bacterial, Morning-after Pill, Slow Heart Beat, Swelling Of The Face, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Easy Bruzing Sometimes, Burning Sensation, Generally Poor Lipido And Hard To Get An Erection And Sustaining It, Fluid Imbalance, Ear Continuous Noise, Night Sweats, Ear Pain, Physical Activity, Joint Pain, Low Platelet Count, Wbc Count
- A study of side effects of Mirapex for a 47-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 29-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Blurred Vision, Red Eyes, Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.