Would you have Night sweats when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people with Urinary tract infection, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Ciprofloxacin.
We study 29 people who have Night sweats and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Night sweats >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from 73,291 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,668 Night sweats patients)
On Mar, 18, 2015: 29 people who have urinary tract infection and Night Sweats are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.68%||22.58%||19.35%||9.68%||38.71% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (3 people, 10.34%)
- Ovarian cyst (2 people, 6.90%)
- Depression (2 people, 6.90%)
- Herpes virus infection (1 people, 3.45%)
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (1 people, 3.45%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.45%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
- Febrile neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (9 people, 31.03%)
- Levaquin (8 people, 27.59%)
- Cipro (4 people, 13.79%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 6.90%)
- Macrobid (2 people, 6.90%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 6.90%)
- Nuvaring (2 people, 6.90%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Flomax (2 people, 6.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of urinary tract infection and night sweats on
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.