Home > Urinary tract infection > Night sweats > Urinary tract infection and Night sweats
Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Night sweats?
We study 14,028 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Night sweats >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 77,860 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 14,018 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 29 (0.21%) have Night Sweats.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||23.33%||20.00%||10.00%||40.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (3 people, 10.34%)
- Ovarian cyst (2 people, 6.90%)
- Depression (2 people, 6.90%)
- Herpes virus infection (1 people, 3.45%)
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (1 people, 3.45%)
- Pain (1 people, 3.45%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 3.45%)
- Neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
- Febrile neutropenia (1 people, 3.45%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (9 people, 31.03%)
- Levaquin (8 people, 27.59%)
- Cipro (4 people, 13.79%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 6.90%)
- Macrobid (2 people, 6.90%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 6.90%)
- Nuvaring (2 people, 6.90%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 6.90%)
- Flomax (2 people, 6.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Night Sweats?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
monthly urinary tract infections
From this study (1 week ago):
Testiculal mass just felt. Has not been medically evaluated yet. Also night time sweats has not been medically evaluated yet.
From this study (1 week ago):
Was taking CIPRO for UTI. But half way the dose I developed instant dry cough which persisted for 8 weeks! Eventually the Xray showed the ATRIAL Lead Displacement!
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Night sweats
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Night Sweats related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia