Would you have Postictal paralysis when you have Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Postictal paralysis is reported only by a few people with Urinary tract infection.
We study 4 people who have Postictal paralysis and Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Postictal paralysis >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from 73,299 Urinary Tract Infection patients)
Postictal paralysis has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, convulsion, urinary tract infection, epilepsy, febrile convulsion. (latest reports from 57 Postictal paralysis patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 4 people who have urinary tract infection and Postictal Paralysis are studied.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Postictal paralysis * :
|Postictal paralysis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Postictal paralysis * :
|Postictal paralysis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (4 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (4 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fentanyl (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fentanyl-100 (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Postictal Paralysis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Postictal Paralysis and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Postictal Paralysis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 65-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 61-year old woman with Uti. The patient has Cough
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a 69-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Muscle Pain
- A study of side effects of Nitrofurantoin for a 43-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.