Home > Urinary tract infection > Postictal paralysis > Urinary tract infection and Postictal paralysis
Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Postictal paralysis?
We study 14,028 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Postictal paralysis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Postictal paralysis >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds.
Postictal paralysis (latest reports from 241 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, convulsion, urinary tract infection, epilepsy, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,028 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 4 (0.03%) have Postictal Paralysis.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Postictal paralysis * :
|Postictal paralysis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Postictal paralysis * :
|Postictal paralysis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||133.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (4 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (4 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fentanyl (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fentanyl-100 (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Postictal Paralysis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Postictal Paralysis and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Postictal Paralysis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Postictal paralysis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Postictal paralysis
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Postictal Paralysis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Urinary tract infection, Postictal paralysis
Recent Urinary Tract Infection related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Urinary tract infection, Postictal paralysis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection