Home > Urinary tract infection > Shortness of breath > Urinary tract infection and Shortness of breath
Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 14,022 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 643 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Shortness of breath >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 450,550 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,338,463 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 14,018 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 643 (4.59%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||80.41%||19.59% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.29%||1.18%||10.62%||10.32%||9.14%||17.11%||51.47% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (106 people, 16.49%)
- Hypertension (56 people, 8.71%)
- Pain (54 people, 8.40%)
- Depression (39 people, 6.07%)
- Diabetes mellitus (25 people, 3.89%)
- Constipation (23 people, 3.58%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 3.27%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 3.11%)
- Nausea (19 people, 2.95%)
- Sleep disorder (18 people, 2.80%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (87 people, 13.53%)
- Macrobid (81 people, 12.60%)
- Nitrofurantoin (71 people, 11.04%)
- Aspirin (65 people, 10.11%)
- Ciprofloxacin (59 people, 9.18%)
- Cipro (57 people, 8.86%)
- Yaz (45 people, 7.00%)
- Lasix (35 people, 5.44%)
- Nexium (33 people, 5.13%)
- Omeprazole (31 people, 4.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Shortness Of Breath?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
Already went to er, they did no tests, called me attention seeking and sent me home.
From this study (4 years ago):
D Ayers on Apr, 16, 2010:
The headache began within hours of taking the Bactrim. Not sure if the interaction of the Pristiq and Bactrim are related but four days were spent in the hospital with no specific diagnosis. General practitioner referred patient to neurologist.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Chronic obstructive lung disease (5,495 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,346 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (4,261 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,450 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Multiple sclerosis (4,518 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,503 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (23 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Adrenal Neoplasm
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease
- Erection Problems