Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 14,028 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 620 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Vertigo >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 14,018 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 620 (4.42%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (158 people, 25.48%)
- Hypertension (48 people, 7.74%)
- Hypothyroidism (38 people, 6.13%)
- Depression (26 people, 4.19%)
- Insomnia (23 people, 3.71%)
- Pain (23 people, 3.71%)
- Diabetes mellitus (22 people, 3.55%)
- Vaginal infection (22 people, 3.55%)
- Osteoporosis (18 people, 2.90%)
- Somnolence (18 people, 2.90%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (95 people, 15.32%)
- Ciprofloxacin (81 people, 13.06%)
- Macrobid (67 people, 10.81%)
- Cipro (63 people, 10.16%)
- Trimethoprim (60 people, 9.68%)
- Diclofenac sodium (54 people, 8.71%)
- Nitrofurantoin (50 people, 8.06%)
- Cephalexin (40 people, 6.45%)
- Paracetamol (36 people, 5.81%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (34 people, 5.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
I have been feeling gittery and dizzy, last couple days around 5 pm lasting throughout the night. Felt ok when I wake in the morning.
From this study (1 year ago):
I took macrobid for 5 days.On the second day I noticed my throat getting sore then it became hoarse and by the next morning I had lost it. That was last Wednesday I still have virtually no voice. Also I have noticed an increasing depression although I am taking my wellbutrin regularly.
Before I took the macrobid I was in general good health and happy and feeling great. now I feel awful, dizzy, could care less if I live or die sort of feelings no interest in sex, finishing school etc. THIS IS NOT GOOD!!
Thank you, Aria
From this study (1 year ago):
i was given this in July 2012 and still have dizziness problem
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Vertigo
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,656 reports)
- Vertigo in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,787 reports)
- Vertigo in Hyperlipidemia (5,512 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Vertigo in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.