Home > Urinary tract infection > Vision blurred > Urinary tract infection and Vision blurred
Review: could Urinary tract infection cause Vision blurred?
We study 14,022 people who have Urinary tract infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 144 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Urinary tract infection and Vision blurred >>>
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 450,550 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 310,811 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 14,002 people who have urinary tract infection are studied. Among them, 144 (1.03%) have Vision Blurred.
Gender of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||79.52%||20.48% |
Age of people who have urinary tract infection and experienced Vision blurred * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||3.97%||4.64%||9.93%||24.50%||9.93%||15.89%||31.79% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cystitis (32 people, 22.22%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 9.03%)
- Pain (11 people, 7.64%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 4.86%)
- Nausea (7 people, 4.86%)
- Depression (5 people, 3.47%)
- Menstruation irregular (4 people, 2.78%)
- Headache (4 people, 2.78%)
- Quadriplegia (4 people, 2.78%)
- Convulsion (4 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (27 people, 18.75%)
- Cipro (25 people, 17.36%)
- Levaquin (21 people, 14.58%)
- Nitrofurantoin (18 people, 12.50%)
- Cipro xr (18 people, 12.50%)
- Zoloft (15 people, 10.42%)
- Levothroid (10 people, 6.94%)
- Lyrica (9 people, 6.25%)
- Macrobid (9 people, 6.25%)
- Nexium (8 people, 5.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection and Vision Blurred?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred and Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
D Ayers on Apr, 16, 2010:
The headache began within hours of taking the Bactrim. Not sure if the interaction of the Pristiq and Bactrim are related but four days were spent in the hospital with no specific diagnosis. General practitioner referred patient to neurologist.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Urinary tract infection, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Urinary tract infection, Vision blurred
Common treatments for Urinary Tract Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Urinary tract infection symptoms:
Vision Blurred related symptom studies:
- Vision Blurred in Anxiety (1,036 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Blood pressure (2,458 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Depression (2,197 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Diabetes mellitus (1,002 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Hypercholesterolemia (1,260 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Hypertension (2,635 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Multiple sclerosis (2,528 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Osteoporosis (1,168 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Pain (1,693 reports)
- Vision Blurred in Rheumatoid arthritis (1,140 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.