Would you have Hair loss when you have Uterine fibroids?
Summary: Hair loss is reported only by a few people with Uterine fibroids.
We study 3 people who have Hair loss and Uterine fibroids from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Uterine fibroids and Hair loss >>>
Uterine fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus) can be treated by Lupron Depot. (latest reports from 1,086 Uterine Fibroids patients)
Hair loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,762 Hair loss patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 3 people who have uterine fibroids and Hair Loss are studied.
Age of people who have uterine fibroids and experienced Hair loss * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Leiomyoma (2 people, 66.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoladex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lupron depot (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of uterine fibroids and hair loss on
Do you have Uterine Fibroids and Hair Loss?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hair Loss and Uterine fibroids
- support group for people who have Uterine fibroids
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra Xr, Depakene for a 53-year old woman with Simple Partial Seizures, Migraine. The patient has Hair Loss, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Actemra for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fluid Retention, Sjogren's Syndrome, Scleroedema, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Candesartan Cilexetil for a 68-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 58-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Loss Of Hair
Recent Uterine Fibroids related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.