Home > Uti - chronic or recurrent > Loss of balance > Uti - chronic or recurrent and Loss of balance
Review: could Uti - chronic or recurrent cause Loss of balance (Dizziness)?
We study 145 people who have Uti - chronic or recurrent from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Loss of balance (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Uti - chronic or recurrent and Loss of balance >>>
Uti - chronic or recurrent
Uti - chronic or recurrent (long lasting or recurrent urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 238 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Nitrofurantoin, Cipro, Bactrim Ds.
Loss of balance
Loss of balance (latest reports from 1,295,403 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 143 people who have uti - chronic or recurrent are studied. Among them, 5 (3.50%) have Loss Of Balance.
Gender of people who have uti - chronic or recurrent and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have uti - chronic or recurrent and experienced Loss of balance * :
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of balance||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||20.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (2 people, 40.00%)
- Depressed mood (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 20.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 20.00%)
- Angina unstable (1 people, 20.00%)
- Back pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Add (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bruxism (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nitrofurantoin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prozac (2 people, 40.00%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 40.00%)
- Tylenol (2 people, 40.00%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 20.00%)
- Zetia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Levaquin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 20.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent and Loss Of Balance?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance and Uti - chronic or recurrent
- group for people who have Uti - chronic or recurrent
- group for people who have Loss Of Balance
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
I feel extremely tired, obtain frequent urinary tract infections, get nauseous and want to eat a tremendous amount.
From this study (5 years ago):
I began experiencing these symptoms last week when then urologist gave me Flomax to treat urinary retention. On further investigation it appears women should NOT be prescribed Flomax. Also, I have severe anaphylactic allergy to sulpha drugs which also is counter-indication for prescription of Flomax. In addition, I take Cardizem for my heart (HBP). Needless to say, I stopped taking Flomax immediately, but it took nearly two days for the symptoms to subside. Any comments or suggestions?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Uti - chronic or recurrent, Loss of balance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Uti - chronic or recurrent, Loss of balance
Common treatments for Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Uti - chronic or recurrent symptoms:
Loss Of Balance related symptom studies:
- Loss Of Balance in Anxiety (3,757 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Depression (8,672 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypercholesterolaemia (5,511 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Hypertension (12,359 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Subclavian Artery Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (18 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (35 minutes ago)
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (3 hours ago)
- Serum Ferritin Increased
- Eyelids Pruritus
- Retardation Motormental
- Saliva Analysis Abnormal
- Low Cardiac Output Syndrome