Home > Uti > Chills > Uti and Chills
Review: could Uti cause Chills?
We study 14,022 people who have Uti from FDA and social media. Among them, 265 have Chills. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Uti and Chills >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 450,550 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 251,967 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 14,002 people who have uti are studied. Among them, 265 (1.89%) have Chills.
Gender of people who have uti and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have uti and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Urinary tract infection (234 people, 88.30%)
- Cystitis (55 people, 20.75%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 5.28%)
- Depression (11 people, 4.15%)
- Prostatitis (11 people, 4.15%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 3.02%)
- Myeloproliferative disorder (6 people, 2.26%)
- Pain (5 people, 1.89%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 1.89%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 1.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nitrofurantoin (47 people, 17.74%)
- Macrobid (31 people, 11.70%)
- Levaquin (28 people, 10.57%)
- Ciprofloxacin (23 people, 8.68%)
- Cipro xr (15 people, 5.66%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 4.53%)
- Augmentin '125' (12 people, 4.53%)
- Vitamin d (11 people, 4.15%)
- Bactrim ds (10 people, 3.77%)
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (10 people, 3.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti and Chills?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Due to lack of appetite, and not following the directions, I didn't eat once starting Macrodantin. Due to nausea, I will change that.
Beginning blood sugar 88
After two doses 151
After two additional doses 170
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Unbalanced confused decreased motability
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Uti, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Chills while on tizanidine
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Uti, Chills
Common treatments for Uti and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Uti symptoms:
Chills related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (16 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (16 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (25 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (27 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Enterobius Vermicularis
- Study/meningoencephalitis Adenoviral