Would you have Chills when you have Uti?
Summary: Chills is found among people with Uti, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Nitrofurantoin.
We study 265 people who have Chills and Uti from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Uti and Chills >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from 66,240 Uti patients)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 45,608 Chills patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 265 people who have uti and Chills are studied.
Gender of people who have uti and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have uti and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Urinary tract infection (234 people, 88.30%)
- Cystitis (55 people, 20.75%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 5.28%)
- Depression (11 people, 4.15%)
- Prostatitis (11 people, 4.15%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 3.02%)
- Myeloproliferative disorder (6 people, 2.26%)
- Pain (5 people, 1.89%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 1.89%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 1.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nitrofurantoin (47 people, 17.74%)
- Macrobid (31 people, 11.70%)
- Levaquin (28 people, 10.57%)
- Ciprofloxacin (23 people, 8.68%)
- Cipro xr (15 people, 5.66%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 4.53%)
- Augmentin '125' (12 people, 4.53%)
- Vitamin d (11 people, 4.15%)
- Bactrim ds (10 people, 3.77%)
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (10 people, 3.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of uti and chills on
Do you have Uti and Chills?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Chills and Uti
- support group for people who have Uti
- support group for people who have Chills
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 65-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 61-year old woman with Uti. The patient has Cough
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a 69-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Muscle Pain
- A study of side effects of Nitrofurantoin for a 43-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent Uti related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.