Would you have Colposcopy abnormal when you have Uti?
Summary: there is no Colposcopy abnormal reported by people with Uti yet.
We study people who have Colposcopy abnormal and Uti from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Uti and Colposcopy abnormal >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 66,214 Uti patients)
Colposcopy abnormal has been reported by people with birth control, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, dysmenorrhoea. (latest reports from 29 Colposcopy abnormal patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Uti and Colposcopy Abnormal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Uti
- support group for people who have Colposcopy Abnormal
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Bactrim for a 32-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 29-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Blurred Vision, Red Eyes, Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 58-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of side effects of Macrodantin for a 64-year old man with UTI. The patient has High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Recent Uti related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.