Would you have Hyperglycemia when you have Uti?
Summary: Hyperglycemia is found among people with Uti, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Urinary tract infection, and take medication Tequin.
We study 52 people who have Hyperglycemia and Uti from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Uti and Hyperglycemia >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from 66,240 Uti patients)
Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 17,136 Hyperglycemia patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 52 people who have uti and Hyperglycemia are studied.
Gender of people who have uti and experienced Hyperglycemia * :
Age of people who have uti and experienced Hyperglycemia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Urinary tract infection (52 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 9.62%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 7.69%)
- Depression (4 people, 7.69%)
- Asthma (2 people, 3.85%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 3.85%)
- Obesity (2 people, 3.85%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 3.85%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tequin (22 people, 42.31%)
- Gatifloxacin (11 people, 21.15%)
- Protonix (9 people, 17.31%)
- Aspirin (9 people, 17.31%)
- Neurontin (8 people, 15.38%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 15.38%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 13.46%)
- Nexium (7 people, 13.46%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 13.46%)
- Torsemide (7 people, 13.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of uti and hyperglycemia on
Do you have Uti and Hyperglycemia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hyperglycemia and Uti
- support group for people who have Uti
- support group for people who have Hyperglycemia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Uti related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.