Would you have Seizure (Seizures) when you have Uti?
Summary: Seizure is reported only by a few people with Uti.
We study people who have Seizure (Seizures) and Uti from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Uti and Seizure >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 66,214 Uti patients)
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, epilepsy. (latest reports from 2,115 Seizure patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 1 people who has uti and Seizure is studied.
Gender of people who have uti and experienced Seizure * :
Age of people who have uti and experienced Seizure * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bladder infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim ds (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti and Seizure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Seizure and Uti
- support group for people who have Uti
- support group for people who have Seizure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Bactrim for a 32-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Nystatin for a 1-year old girl with Thrush. The patient has Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 29-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Blurred Vision, Red Eyes, Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
- A study of side effects of Xiaflex for a 66-year old man with Dupuytren's Contracture. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Recent Uti related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.