Home > Uti > Seizure > Uti and Seizure
Would you have Seizure (Seizures) when you have Uti?
We study people who have Seizure (Seizures) and Uti from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Uti and Seizure >>>
Uti (urinary tract infection) (latest reports from 448,493 patients) can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds.
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) (latest reports from 1,978 patients) has been reported by people with seizures, depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 14,022 people who have uti are studied. Among them, 1 (0.01%) has Seizure.
Gender of people who have uti and experienced Seizure * :
Age of people who have uti and experienced Seizure * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bladder infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim ds (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uti and Seizure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Seizure and Uti
- support group for people who have Uti
- support group for people who have Seizure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, i feel like the medicine isn't helping me at all. i was wondering if medical marijuana has helped anyone with this, or has anything information that i can read?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Seizures)
The medicine my doctor has been having me take makes me moody, not wanting sex, tired, not hungry, among other things; I don't like how much this medicine has changed me and needed some help with research.
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Seizures, and takes Carbamazepine)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR ...
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
More questions for: Uti, Seizure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
- Temporary amnesia from uti
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won' ...
More reviews for: Uti, Seizure
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a patient with Bladder Infection. The patient has Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
Comments: While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Levofloxacin for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome
Comments: Am weaning off of cymbalta, have been taking it with duragesic patches and Percocet for years and for several months in and out of hospital with many of the symptoms that mimic other health issues. and endocrinologist switched me to prozac and when that happened went into atrial fib which clinched t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Reclast, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Klor-con M20, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Lyrica, Zocor, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Parkinson's Disease, Potassium - Low, Irregular Heartbeat, Urinary Tract Infection, Musculoskeletal Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain. The patient has Reclast
Comments: This is my 3rd year for the Reclast IV. The first year I had no side effects. The second, I had flu-like symptoms for a few days. This year, I began to experience severe musculoskeletal pain the day after I received the infusion. I have migratory pain that affects my ability to walk and perform d ...
- A study of side effects of Niacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: About 1 hour after taking 500 mg of slo niacin, baby aspirin and blood pressure meds (have been on the BP meds for years) Slo Niacin was a new drug for me. I turned very red and had a type of seizure. I threw up and then my body went stiff , my head went back, eyes rolled up and lost consciousness. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cipro, Glucosamine for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection, Arthritis. The patient has Tendonitis, Blood Urine, Pancreatic Enzymes Increased, Pain In Jaw, Prominent Veins, Getting Worse Each Day, Ulcers
Comments: Experienced abdominal pain in 1990's while on Cipro, was taken off drug immediately and shortly afterward diagnosed with blood in urine but doctor nor I connected the dots. May 22, 2009 given Cipro again for UTI taken off drug after a few days due to pain in legs. Doc put me on prednisone. Got ...
More related studies for: Uti, Seizure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.