Home > Varicose vein > Dizziness > Varicose vein and Dizziness
Review: could Varicose vein cause Dizziness?
We study 168 people who have Varicose vein from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Varicose vein and Dizziness >>>
Varicose vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous) (latest reports from 17,796 patients)
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 168 people who have varicose vein are studied. Among them, 4 (2.38%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have varicose vein and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have varicose vein and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiv infection (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pregnancy (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fluconazole (4 people, 100.00%)
- Lactulose (4 people, 100.00%)
- Ceftriaxone (4 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (4 people, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (4 people, 100.00%)
- Lamivudine (4 people, 100.00%)
- Stavudine (4 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 25.00%)
- Losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Varicose Vein and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Varicose vein
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
Feelings of off balance and room spinning currently coming off sertraline 150 50 mg a week onto third week and down to 50, take up to 4, 5mg diasapam per day and 8 co codamol 8/500 per day
From this study (6 days ago):
Breast Cancer in 2008, Positive node, Phyllodes tumor on chest wall, Tendonosis, Bursitis, osteoarthritis
From this study (1 week ago):
Feel sick and very dizzy and paranoid
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Varicose vein, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Varicose vein, Dizziness
Common treatments for Varicose Vein and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Varicose vein symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,663 reports)
- Dizziness in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,787 reports)
- Dizziness in Hyperlipidemia (5,512 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Dizziness in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Parkinson\'s Disease and Macular Degeneration
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (8 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Mean Cell Volume Decreased
- Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis
- Lamictal Xr
- Pyridostigmine Bromide
- Allopurinol Sodium